Trusted Contributor

Isomers Kit from Evine (formerly ShopHQ)

I ordered the Isomers Skincare Five-Piece Beauty Goddess Ritual Set (309-727) a couple days ago, and my order still says "in process." Seems like I read another post about this somewhere on QBB. I am concerned this is an oversell situation and orders will be cancelled. Has anyone had their longtime "in process" status for this kit changed to "shipped"?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers Kit from Evine (formerly ShopHQ)

I see that there is already a thread on this. Sorry.

Trusted Contributor

Mine is still in process also. Not a happy camper

Regular Contributor

Mine also says still in process.

Frequent Contributor

Ladies, this was posted by Isomers on their forum about shipping delays. Just fyi,

The Bowling Green Kentucky area was hard hit by a winter storm. EVINE Live posted this information on their Facebook page:

Mother Nature is at it again, this time impacting our fulfillment and customer service centers in Bowling Green, KY. As our EVINE Live family braces themselves for heavy snow, sleet and ice today and tomorrow (over a foot expected), we wanted you to be aware of possible delays in shipments and longer than normal hold times for Customer Service due to limited staffing. Due to the treacherous weather and road conditions, we are putting the safety of our team first and have shut down for the remainder of the day. We will do our best to process your orders as quickly as possible once we are back up to full capacity. Thank you in advance for your patience!

Valued Contributor

What i dont understand is i ordered something of isomers 2 days ago on F/S day and it shipped yesterday..Another item i ordered of Isomers same day is still in process.Everything i ordered on the 13th still sitting also.If they could send the one item why not all of them?

The above message from Lori was posted on Evine facebook on the 16th.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a non-isomers item yesterday. It says in process but the option to cancel is not there. The isomers kit still says processing and I have the option to cancel. Odd.

Respected Contributor

I just wonder if it is these kits that are an issue or anything isomers. I also ordered the bb creams in the same order and now wish I did it in two. But, who knew. As long as the products arrive fine, I can be patience. We are having extreme cold so I get a little worried about the products. One of the downfalls of ordering online. But it has been a while now and they are still not in "process."
Regular Contributor

On 2/19/2015 ElvisShops said:

I ordered a non-isomers item yesterday. It says in process but the option to cancel is not there. The isomers kit still says processing and I have the option to cancel. Odd.

the same with my orders.

Contributor

Same here. A non-Isomers item and it's In Process for 10 days. I called CS on the 8th day and the guy said I'll email CS to see what the problem is. I was so irritated by that response. Wasn't I speaking w/CS (after holding for 20 minutes?). I'm usually pleased with their CS, not so much that day. I just quietly said thank you and hung up.