Frequent Contributor

grr kicking myself for not getting tarte tsv on a.d. :-(

Omg I totally found my H.G. foundation, love this stuff little goes a long way & can definitely work up the coverage if need be. I'm so sad I didn't get the A-D. I just got it today wiped my face off to try it & love love love it I'm glad I got it in light instead of fair ad some have stated go a shade up total dead on match. Does anyone know if you can still get the A-D? I don't see it any more maybe if I called c.s.
Frequent Contributor

Re: grr kicking myself for not getting tarte tsv on a.d. :-(

There think all my typos are fixed, smartphone is not so smart lol
Super Contributor

I think you can switch to AD without calling CS. Check your order status. There should be an option for AD there.

Respected Contributor

On 2/17/2015 Crisso said:

I think you can switch to AD without calling CS. Check your order status. There should be an option for AD there.

You may be right about this. If I believe that I may want to order the item again I always order on auto delivery since it can always be cancelled if you decide you don't like it.

Trusted Contributor

Could anyone tell me if this foundcealer can be used as a sheer coverage with the option to build if necessary? I prefer a more sheer foundation and since it is described as a serum foundation I'm hoping it can start out sheer and allow me to build if necessary. Thank you in advance!

Super Contributor

I tried yesterday through my orders and it said since it had shipped I couldn't make any changes even though the option was still there. I called CS and she said she sent an email and to check back in 2 weeks to see if went through????? Not real confident but I will check back. I love this set!
Contributor

Andrea, watch out, if it is for the foundation you want the AD for, notice the future shipments do NOT have it! One is just oil and one is the bronzing oil!
Super Contributor

I checked and the future shipments do include the foundation.... looks like it is the bigger brushes that are not?

Valued Contributor

Yes, you definitely get the foundation with future AD orders. Leah misstated that you do not during a presentation that I saw, and Maureen corrected her. And the pics above prove that you certainly do.

I am most excited about the June shipment which is the second one shown above because of the bronzing serum. And the eyeshadow shades are more in line with what I wear.

As for the finish, the foundation is full coverage. If you want to sheer it out you can mix in a little moisturizer with it and it goes on more like a tinted moisturizer.

Contributor

I stand corrected, and happy I must say!