Frequent Contributor

Nick Chevez Amazon Hair Spray seems to be gone

I can't believe he has completely stopped it. I have relied on it for years. They do not show it at all! Anyone know anything about it?

Super Contributor

Re: Nick Chevez Amazon Hair Spray seems to be gone

Speaking of hair sprays.. I always liked NC original Full and thick hair spray...

Have very baby fine thin hair that is on the dry side.. Also have a perm which is more then half gone...

Felt that hair spray worked well without stickiness that most hair sprays do...

Was using over the counter Treseme (SPELLING) think it was the gold label for some time..

Just started to leave a sticky residue so I stopped using..

Bought Shaper Freeze Hair spray (unscented mega hold styling mist... Terrible left my hair very sticky. Can't win...

Can you or anyone recommend an a good over the counter one. Do need on that would be good for my issues .

lovestodance

Frequent Contributor

I have used NC Amazon for so long that I am not familiar with any other. I did get another of Chevez's by mistake and had to send it back. It just did not for me. My hair is naturally wavy and I pretty much wear it just with its natural wave and short. But I am rather picky about the texture. Guess I will have to experiment.

Super Contributor

Lottina, you can still find the Amazon spray on Nick's website. I think ULTA also sells it, if you have one near you. There are several great products of Nick's that QVC doesn't carry. I just checked his site, though, and if you click on product line, then Amazon, you'll find the spray there.

Janice

Respected Contributor

Hello, Lottina. Smile

Like Jangroomer said, Nick's Amazon Body building Hairspray is sold at Ulta and Nick's website. I did check QVC's site and the hairspray is still there, it's just on waitlist.....so, yeah, you'd still have to get it from Nick's website or Ulta.

@lovestodance, I think the line you're referring to is Nick's Plump 'N Thick. I don't know if Nick makes the original Plump 'N Thick Hairspray, but he does have one out called Plump 'N Thick Thickening Hairspray with Collagen. He also makes his Advanced Plump 'N Thick Thickening Hairspray with Acacia Collagen. Unfortunately, I don't know of any over the counter hairsprays that would be good. Sorry.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the tips. I will check them out!