Regular Contributor

OK TKKs-

"our place" has a new name but the same friendly ambiance,with flattering lighting,comfy chairs and great food for thought cooked up by our Girl Genius Correspondents and a renewed commitment to Fun,Beauty,Truth,and LOVE (and our beloved fur friends)

Here's to friends and happy days!

Honored Contributor

Let me be the first to congratulate "us" on our New Home! This calls for a drink......well, besides the fact that I just came in from cleaning up "winter mess" from the front yard!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

And, thank you, Argyll, for getting the show on the road! I mighta tried......but I'm always afraid of self-destruction in the "posting business"........

Hope you are holding up in the Great Midwest Record-Breaking Winter.......my pals in Chicago keep me posted of all the nasty conditions......and since you are farther North........well, I can only imagine.........di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

A super bright spot in my day!!!! Argyll--I'm bowing and throwing bouquets in your general direction!! And thanks so much for the flattering lighting and food for thought (I can use a heapin' helpin' of both!!) And...not for nothin', just to show that some things never change, I stopped a minimum of three threads in one day alone! Yesiree--still got it! (Now, how to get rid of it...?!!)

Esteemed Contributor

I'm on board Argyll. Beauty and truth don't always mix (he he ). Just kidding. Sorry the other thread didn't make it to 5000. We got close.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

That's very esoteric.

Honored Contributor
On 2/16/2015 KateChopin said:

That's very esoteric.

Actually, it was very pragmatic.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor
I was attracted to the original group because many times my comments on other threads were unintentionally the kiss of death to the diiscussion. Soul searching, family drama, rants, political arguments, pseudo medical advice and armchair psychology aren't my thing. Call me shallow. I like light-hearted banter, pets, beauty, jewelry, accessories, casual conversations with a like-minded cross section of participants.
Valued Contributor
Good morning,I am from the state with way to much snow and very cold temperatures, if any of you want it I'll send your way! I so am looking forward to Spring, but also a little fearful of what happens to all that snow when it melts! My tiger kitty is not happy she likes to walk on her leash and she's only able to sit on my ironing board and talk to the birds who are little pigs and have eaten 80.00$ worth of of seed so far with no end in sight. Up on the mountain in New Hampshire it is - 85 degrees. Hope you are all keeping warm!
Honored Contributor

Welcome aboard, Number One Queen. I'm probably the only one here who would take some snow off your hands! Preferably melted....... I'm in AZ, and it's been warmer than average here. di

(Edited because it showed my name as something rude)

♥Surface of the Sun♥