Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/13?

Happy Friday Beauties.

Wishing you all a very lucky Friday the 13th and a happy Valentine's day. This week I used up;

Avon Moisture Boost Night Gel Cream Liked this and would repurchase.

Avon Moisture Boost Day Cream w/SPF15 Liked this and would repurchase.

Avon Naturals Sugar and Walnut Shower Gel - 5oz This was in one or two campaigns last Autumn and has been discontinued.

Avon Strawberry Lip Balm Liked this and would repurchase.

Equate (Wal-Mart Brand) Nail Polish Remover - 10oz Repurchased, replaced with same.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/13?

A jar of DHC Olive Leaf Cream, which is my winter night cream. I'm on a jar of tocopherol cream now, which I had in the cupboard. I like many of their lines, but the Olive Leaf is my favorite. It has a lotion I use for day moisturizer. This is a Japanese line of skincare that is not horribly expensive (not cheap, either) and it tends to be fragrance free so I have had no trouble using any of their things, except for the CoQ 10.

Respected Contributor

Skinns cleansing cloths - I loved these. They were in a ttv. I don't wear heavy mu so these worked fine for me. No tightness or drying feeling. I would buy these again, although not at the price he is asking. Replaced with ponds chamomile and white tea cloths.
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Crest Herbal Mint Toothpaste in a bottle- my favorite but very difficult to find, now using Colgate

This week I threw out a Tarte eyeliner which I don't use

Super Contributor

Dr Denese Triple Strength Neck Cream. It is the first neck cream I have used that actually makes a difference and it is the only product of hers that I use.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

Origins Ginger Souffle-I love this. Have more in stash.

Perlier Agrmarium Body Cream- Another awesome cream. If you like oranges and citrus this smells so good. Moving on to others in stash.

Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Makeup-Less Tinted Moisturizer SPF30-Didn't care for this at first, but it really grew on me. Ended up really liking it. Replacing with Philosophy Supernatural from stash.

Have a good weekend and Happy Valentines Day all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday ladies! I used up:

Clean & Clear Foaming Facewash for Sensitive Skin - full size. This is a staple in my skincare. However, I strayed and replaced this with an Olay Foaming Cleanser for sensitive skin. We'll see how that works.

Revlon Lash Potion Grow Luscious Mascara - full size. This is a nice mascara. I replaced it with a Rimmel argan oil mascara that I'm sure is going in the trash.

Dr. Denese Hydroshield Serum - trial size. This was from the October beauty tube. Using it made me realize how much I liked this serum. I replaced it with a Boots Botanics facial oil that isn't even close. Way too oily and doesn't sink in like the Dr. D.

Contributor

I have a pretty good list this week.

Serious Skin Care Pumpkin Body Scrub, 8 oz. Not much a fan of this. It smelled good, but the scrub was too fine and didn't exfoliate to my liking. Also, it was very expensive for what it was.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer w/ SPF 30, 2.5 oz. My HG face moisturizer.

BBW Sugar Plum Dream Body Cream, 8 oz. This was a Holiday scent this year. It smelled so good. I was hoping that it would smell like the Sugar Plum Fairy that they carried years and years ago during the Holiday's, but it did not. It had that same scent that most of the newer scents have. I did really like this though.

BBW Island Nectar Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. Ick. I for some reason bought a few of these and really don't care for the scent.

BBW Gourmet Spice Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. I bought a bunch of these several years ago during the Semi-Annual sale for under $1. They have a nice spice/gingerbread scent for this time of year. I do still have a few left. I have this in the kitchen since it was part of the kitchen line of soaps.

Suave Keratin Dry Shampoo, 5 oz. This was okay, nothing special.

Cover Girl Classic Ivory Liquid Concealer, .37 oz. I've had this for awhile and had been making more of an attempt to use it lately. I noticed last week that the neck of the tube and started to break off from the base. I had to remove it from my makeup bag since it was spilling everywhere. I moved it to the medicine cabinet so it could sit upright, and 2 days into doing that it fell out and the neck broke off completely, causing concealer to go all over by bathroom. That being said, Covergirl is the only brand that matches my skin tone for concealer and foundation. I have been using it for 19 years, I have tried others, but have always gone back to this brand.

Regular Contributor

Happy Valentine's Beauties. I used up nothing this week.
Contributor

Crest proHealth & act fluoride rinse- replaced with same. Equate makeup wipes trial size (10)- bought full size.