Contributor
I noticed those who were able to get the Tarte TSV early got 3 easy pay! Doesn't seem fair that those of us who purchased tonight did not. What is the deal?
Trusted Contributor

Re: No easy pay on Tarte TSV?.?

Yeah, usually Tarte does get at least one easy-pay, but they always say the pre-order easy pays aren't guaranteed on the TSV day. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

That was for Insider customers only.

I didn't think they'd take all the easy pays away. I thought maybe they'd offer 2.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, it must have been for Insiders- as I received an early email and it didn't offer easy pays.

I am not interested in the TSV as I tried Tarte , loved the look -but unfortunately have terrible tearing and burning with their eye make up.

I have always felt that every TSV- should be offered on easy pay . {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Shame on QVC!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Occasional Contributor

I agree, Totally disappointed there is no easy pay. usually we get easy pay on TSV.
Super Contributor

yes, I agree and will be passing on this one

Super Contributor

I really hate that they take away the easy pays on TSV day.

Trusted Contributor

If more "let them keep it," when they offer no easy pay on TSV's - they might have a change of heart.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

For me personally, I don't really care about the easypay but I've long said I think every TSV should offer free s/h.

Super Contributor

On 2/13/2015 twocent said:

Yes, it must have been for Insiders- as I received an early email and it didn't offer easy pays.

I am not interested in the TSV as I tried Tarte , loved the look -but unfortunately have terrible tearing and burning with their eye make up.

I have always felt that every TSV- should be offered on easy pay . {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Shame on QVC!

I had the same issue from Tarte's eye makeup. Odd really, from a brand that claims to have skin-loving ingredients.