Super Contributor

evine Live is up and running!

Just got an email from EVINE Live and if you scroll down past the photos of products, Kathy Levine has her own link! It is SO good to read and hear more from her. She is missed by me and probably others who remember the good old days of the Q. She remains a hoot!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: evine Live is up and running!

The website was having some issues earlier. I tried to log on to check shipping dates on two A/D's and it was a mess. I just checked again and it all seems to be fixed now.

Honored Contributor

The official change over happens Saturday. They are supposed to be broadcasting live from NY. They are making a very big deal over the whole thing.

Respected Contributor

I tried to place an order and it rejected my valid cc info as invalid#. Then I spend 15 min. trying to get thru to CS-0no luck there either. If this is what Evine is going to be like I'll have to hoard my Lip6x balms. since I wont shop there.

Super Contributor

Just took a peek over there, curious to see if they've uploaded any of Lisa VanderPumps offerrings.

Checked several of the jewelry lines - Gems EnVogue, Gem Treasures and BH Elegance. There are no reviews, the selection is you can search by only 4 or 5 "Star Rating" but no customer entries. Maybe this practice has been ongoing but it seems odd to not be able to read feedback! I did not check any other product categories.

Super Contributor

Does anyone know how to check on AD orders?

I went in to change the shipping date and can't find a link anywhere, under my account or order status. Is there a link to manage AD's like there used to be? Looked all over and don't see anything.

TIA

Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 maestra said:

I tried to place an order and it rejected my valid cc info as invalid#. Then I spend 15 min. trying to get thru to CS-0no luck there either. If this is what Evine is going to be like I'll have to hoard my Lip6x balms. since I wont shop there.

Maybe go into your acct at SHQ and re enter your card, see if it is even there!? That might work

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 magemay said:

Does anyone know how to check on AD orders?

I went in to change the shipping date and can't find a link anywhere, under my account or order status. Is there a link to manage AD's like there used to be? Looked all over and don't see anything.

TIA

Go to your account. There is a link to manage A/D's. From there, your current A/D's will come up on a new page. All the way on the right, there's the word "edit". Click on that "edit" and it will open up a new page that gives the order and shipping details. There will be other links on the right where you can view history, shipping schedule, shipping address, payment info, etc. Click on the appropriate link to make changes.

Respected Contributor

Finally got thru to a CS rep and she's trying to tell me it's my fault that my card has an error. I contacted the bank and everything is ok on my end. I placed the order for Skinn lip6x balm trio on the phone. I hope this problem get's fixed quickly.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 maestra said:

Finally got thru to a CS rep and she's trying to tell me it's my fault that my card has an error. I contacted the bank and everything is ok on my end. I placed the order for Skinn lip6x balm trio on the phone. I hope this problem get's fixed quickly.

Maybe it's me, but my experience has been that the ShopHQ Customer Service isn't as good or as service oriented as others I've dealt with. I'm hoping with the change to EVINE, that the tv sets will look better and everything overall will get better. Hopefully they work out these kinks quickly.