Trusted Contributor

This is NOT YOUR GRANDMOTHER's PONDs

Hi Ladies-

Okay, received my Walmart beauty box a few weeks box. In it I found Ponds Rejuvenes cream. I thought, well I'm not a PONDS person but I'll try it! BOY I AM GLAD I DID! This stuff will moisturize your skin and smooth your skin with the AHA's and collagen. I did get a sample. I will be going to Target and get a full size. The price is $8.97 for an 7 ounce jar!

I would highly recommend this. Why pay hundreds of dollars for stuff that just does not work. I'm so tired of wasting my money. This PONDS cream is a GO!

Thanks all!

Brunette

Super Contributor

Re: This is NOT YOUR GRANDMOTHER's PONDs

I will check it out. I need to start using AHA.
Super Contributor

I like that product as well. I was amazed that it felt so good and didn't pill!

No, this isn't like your grandmother's Ponds....much better!

Respected Contributor

I got a travel size at Wal-Mart. You might want to check that out first. It is very nice but I can't get past the heavily perfumed scent it has. Wish they would make an unscented one!

Valued Contributor

I have a 70 year-old cousin who has the most beautiful smooth skin I have ever seen...even though she spent years in Florida and living on a boat, etc.

When I complimented her at our family reunion, she said that the only thing she has ever used on her face is Pond's cold cream!

I am anxious to try this new product from good old Ponds! Its an oldie but definitely a goody brand!

Respected Contributor

I, too, have been using this and liking it a lot.

Honored Contributor

My sister mid50s has never used anything on her skin except Ponds in the little white jar. My mother & grandmother also used this -- all of them have/had beautiful skin! I on the other hand have horrible skin (ruddy/rough) and have tried everything under the sun -- guess this is the answer. I believe my sister also takes off her makeup with this brand.
Honored Contributor

Is it still mineral oil and/or petro based like the originals?

Respected Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Shelbelle said:

Is it still mineral oil and/or petro based like the originals?

Ingredients: Water, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Steaeth-21, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Potassium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taur, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Stearic Acid, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide- Cl 77891, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-3, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate- Vitamin E Acetate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phospholipids.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting, the parabens and mineral oil would make it a no go for me.