Honored Contributor

Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid?

Any opinions? I'm thinking of trying it in Pearl, just to liven up my skin a bit. I would probably add a drop to my foundation.

The reviews are stellar, and I haven't seen any comments about it being over-the-top but rather just giving a nice glow.

TIA.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid?

I will have to look this up, never heard of it. Do you wear it under foundation or by itself or is it like a liquid illuminizer like Josie's where you put it in certain areas on the face?

Honored Contributor

It's a bit of cult favorite. You can use it under foundation, in foundation, and/or as a highlighter. They also make it in a pressed form.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I have it and love it in Opal. Also in the pressed version. Amazing products!

Regular Contributor

I have both the pressed and liquid versions and they are by far my favorite amongst their kind. The Opal in the pressed version is unbelievable. I wear it everyday alone or on top of bronzer. It gives an amazing warm glow and airbrushed look. The Pearl in the liquid version is the best illuminizer I've tried (out of Koh Gen Do, Josie Maran, Buxom, and many other top rated Brands)

Occasional Contributor

I'm not sure if you're aware, but QVC has a sample (in Opal) for $5 (free shipping). It also includes a couple other samples, but it's a nice way to try it before you buy it (or buy several and save $$$ over purchasing a full size in a single container). The item number is A252621. HTH Edited to add: As a side note: I wouldnt be concerned about the shade being listed as "dark" -- that refers to a tiny sample card of foundation. The Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector is the same, regardless of the shade of foundation sample.
Honored Contributor

Looks nice! I have been trying to find a non-golden luminzer, one with a bit of pink or just neutral (non golden, just a pearl) for awhile. Their pearl might work.

Honored Contributor

I have the set of three that was offered around the holiday, I used the peach to hi light my cheek bones

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much, guys. Glad to see positive comments. I'm pretty sure that I want Pearl because I don't want any color per se but just a bit of a glow.

Respected Contributor

All the beauty bloggers on you tube rave about it! I want to try it also!