Frequent Contributor

HSN..Korres any suggestions on your favorite scent?

I have the Bergamot Pear, love it. Don't like Vanilla Guava, smells like Chemicals. Any recommendations on you favorite Scent. The scents I have tried are not in the TS. The lotion really works!
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN..Korres any suggestions on your favorite scent?

My favorite is Lemon Basil. Sad that it is not included in the TS. Had to return Vanilla Guava. It was way too powerful. Can't use any of the body butters in the morning because the scents are way too strong. Body gels for showering are excellent.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

giorgcoco, there is another thread here called KORRES Todays Special that many experianced Korres users have helped with the scents on today, its kinda long but you can get a good idea on the scents there OK!

Frequent Contributor

White Grape is amaaaaaazing! Took a chance & ordered a set in December & it's my all time favorite. I don't understand why so many people comment on Lemon Basil as their fav, it smells so awful. Everyone is differnt but to me it was a match for Pine Sol !!
Trusted Contributor

Guess I'm in the minority because Vanilla Guava is my favorite. I also love Lemon Basil and Vanilla Cinnamon. Guava is okay but I don't like it enough to reorder.

Super Contributor

I like Apple Blossom, Bergamot Pear, and Guava. I'm really tempted by the White Grape

Valued Contributor

I ordered the White Grape, but was so tempted with the Water Lily and Yogurt. I have liked all the many scents I've ordered in the past except the Rose. I'm not sure I have a favorite.
I like, but don't love the scents. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I do love the hydration.

Super Contributor

I love the Guava.
Super Contributor

Favorites: the Papaya Mango and the Guava....least favorite is the lemon basil and the Apple Blossom.

Respected Contributor

White grape, awesome, I do like the Vanilla Guava, ordered the White Grape, and Yogurt. really nice body butters for the price!