Respected Contributor
I saw the new Wet n Wild Fergie concealer, called Come Correct, a week or so ago at my local Walgreens. I was intrigued, but passed. Then I saw a blog post (I think it was Budget Beauty Blog, with which I have no affiliation) that compared the two. So, I had to run to Walgreens, and decided to pick up the tube of the fair. I wore it today, and I honestly think I might like it better! Out of the tube, it has almost the same consistency, IMO, but I feel like Come Correct dries down to a finish that isn't quite as"wet" or "dewy." The coverage is great, too. It was $4.99 for .34 oz. The Fair in WnW has a tiny bit more peach than the Light in IT, which I actually prefer. Just a heads up for those that might be looking for a less expensive alternative! I also do not know if this is LE, or will be a permanent product. HTH!
Trusted Contributor

Re: IT BBUE drugstore dupe??

Thanks for this. I actually like BBE but have never found a decent color match. For $5 bucks it is worth trying out the medium to see whether I can get a better match.
Super Contributor

Hi Future, I read this on Muse's blog and planned to pick it up and see how it worked. I'm glad it worked for you as that gives me more hope that it'll work! I too have a weird color match with the light, but use it anyhow as it covers, then I put a bit of my foundation or a warmer-toned powder over to get it to match my complexion more. Usually light's on the warm side, but IT's doesn't seem to be and I feel a warmer-tone would help with the concealing, JMO. Thanks for the post1

Respected Contributor

I've been to 4 Walgreens in my area and none of them have anything new WnW or Fergie. Looking forward to checking it out if and when it ever shows up
Esteemed Contributor

I went on an internet search for this with no luck anywhere. I did find that drugstore.com had the most "Fergie" items in Wet n Wild, including an eye shadow primer I'm curious about.

Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer, For My Primas- .34 fl oz

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines