Contributor

Hi I would so appreciate some recommendations on a blush with No glitter (sheen is ok). I need one with some lasting power as blush simply not last on me for whatever reason. I've been looking at the Mally & Laura G blushes on line, but they do not say if there is glitter or not. Some glitter is finely milled, but it still looks nasty on me being as I'm in my 60's.

Thank you ever so much for your suggestions. Will check back later. I have a lemon pie to make.

MidnightShadowCool

Trusted Contributor

A beautiful natural pink blush with no glitter is Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink. It looks bright pink in the pan but it goes on sheer and gives a nice, natural flush. A more sandy pink with no glitter is Bobbi Brown's Desert Pink. I use the desert pink on my cheek bones and the pale pink on the apples of my cheeks. Incidentally, those are the two colors Kate Middleton wore on her wedding day! Smile

Trusted Contributor

I forgot to mention that NARS "Desire" is a beautiful soft pink with no glitter. Like the other blushes I mentioned it looks scary bright in the pan, but looks beautiful on.

Super Contributor

Ditto on pale pink by Bobbi Brown and pat that same shade with her powder blush.

Not applicable

TheBalm INStain blushes are not shimmery/glittery and are pigmented and last a long time. Try ebay for a good price.

Honored Contributor

Tarte has a powder blush that lasts forever and offers several shades without glitter. I own the Natural Beauty & a peachy/coral.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love the Tarte Dollface color light pink. No shimmer/glitter. Have not tried any Mally or Laura G. blushes.

Super Contributor

I love IT Cosmetics Airbrush Silk Anti-Aging Blush Stain in ""Sweet Cheeks"". No sparkle or glitter and it does give a ""poreless finish"".

Super Contributor

I like Tarte too, they have some matte colors and some with sheen. I also like bareMinerals blush, loose and ready.

Trusted Contributor

No glitter, matte...IT Cosmetics, blush stains in loose or pressed.

They really stay on and does not take much, just barely press your IT blush brush against the compact and that gives you plenty.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~