Valued Contributor

IT Girls..... Can you help with my shopping?

I'm new to IT Cosmetics and looking to expand my product line. I would love to get the larger size CC Cream. I know in the past, they have offered the CC Cream in the super size 2.53 oz tube. Is this something that we can expect this year? Does she offer this multiple times or just around the holidays? Thanking you in advance.
Super Contributor

Re: IT Girls..... Can you help with my shopping?

I believe that is only offered once a year, and I think it was on only a fewmonths ago, after having been in a TSV. If you are interested in the Bye Bye Under Eye, today is the las day for the preferred price in the super sized tube.
Regular Contributor

The super large CC Cream is almost too much. Had mine for a year & only 1/2 way through. I love the product though & BBUE & Tightline & the Gel Eyeliners. Have fun!!
Valued Contributor

Thank you both so much. I appreciate your response.
Super Contributor

I love her line especially her cc cream. I have the big size from the tsv and have it on auto delivery. I highly recommend the large size if you can get it. It is a great value. I use her bb under eye bye bye redness etc. Her products are amazing
Super Contributor

you can get the big size on Ebay

Super Contributor

I have just recently bought the super size CC cream. I love it, but it will last me forever - I use a pea size to cover my entire face! I also just received the Bye Bye undereye in the smaller size with the brush and liked it so much I ordered the super size before it went away. I get great coverage without looking like I have any foundation on. I also use her lip stains and the No Tug gel eyeliner pencil.