Trusted Contributor
Anyone use Regenerist? I've been using Trish Mcevoy for a long time,but it is no longer working for me. I have heard good things about Olay. Curious whether Regenerist has a heavy scent or is terribly greasy. My face is very dry to the point of itchy. I'm drinking water like crazy,but no result. Any suggestions for a good moisturizer welcome. Thanks.
Respected Contributor

Olay Regenerist has really good reviews. I've used Olay Total Effects and it's also very good as well as the Regenerist line.

I have dry skin and also like Serious Skincare from HSN.

Respected Contributor

There's also an argan oil thread they are currently discussing. I've found success with argan oil for dry skin also.

I don't stick with one line.

Trusted Contributor
Thanks. I'm heading over to the argan discussion. I think I will try the Olay line. Maybe different products for different seasons. Winter here in the Northeast is murder on your skin.
Super Contributor

Yes-- until I dound out that they test on animals, I LOVED it---not the luminous, though.

Loved PTR, and he tests on animals,too. Wish they wouldn't.

Regenerist two-packs (serum and moiturizer) can be found at costco for big savings.

I love Cera Ve PM moisturizer, too.

HotandFlashy on Youtube loves Regenerist---see her videos.

Trusted Contributor

I have been using Olay products for at least 40 years. I have been using the Olay Regenerist products for several years and I am very happy with them. People are always complimenting me on my skin so I have to give credit to the Olay products.

Trusted Contributor

The Regenerist line is highly rated. I used to use it. Unfortunately, had to stop because it caused terrible milia which took me ages to conquer.

Frequent Contributor

I'm currently using the Regenerist serum, in the unscented version. I really like it--lots of "good for your skin" ingredients.

Respected Contributor

I use the Reginerist micro-exfoliating wipes to cleanse when I get in from work and can't stand to have my make up on any more. This depends upon my day and feelings, but I use them 3-5 days a week. They have made my skin very, very soft and smooth. They clean wonderfully and are worth the $6 for 30. They are very gentle and will do wonders for your skin of all types. Then follow with moisturizer. Olay does have a new oil moisturizer made of very light oils. I found it on their website, so you can find it at local stores.

Honored Contributor

Regenerist is a Matrixyl product, if you have used Matrixyl before, you have used Regenerist!!!