Respected Contributor

Michael Kors Fragrances - I Need Some Help

I was out the other day and complimented someone on how good they smelled....and asked what they were wearing.

She said "Michael" by Michael Kors. Well I just looked and I can't find a fragrance called "Michael".

It was a soft powdery scent....anyone have an idea what it could be?

Thanks in advance.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Kors Fragrances - I Need Some Help

Hi Lotus,

The new Ulta ad features three scents by Michael Kors, I don't know the names. Free tote designed by MKors if you purchase.

They're online so you might want to check it out.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Frequent Contributor

I think his is what you are looking for http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=fs676514 Or Ulta item number 2068539
Frequent Contributor

Sorry the iPad is finicky with making paragraphs on the forums.
Super Contributor

I did a search and found ""Michael Kors Signature."" Could tat be it?

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 enw5002 said: I think his is what you are looking for http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=fs676514 Or Ulta item number 2068539

Oh...thank you so much. I think that could be it. I'm going to stop at Ulta tomorrow to check it out.

I was looking on another site for it, and never saw that one.

Thanks again!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Contributor

I use "Michael Kors Eau de Perfume" which I believe is the original. You can get it at Sephora, Nordstrom and others. It is one of the few fragrances I've rebought repeatedly. I get tons of compliments and it's not overbearing.
Contributor

On 1/30/2015 NoelSeven said:

Hi Lotus,

The new Ulta ad features three scents by Michael Kors, I don't know the names. Free tote designed by MKors if you purchase.

They're online so you might want to check it out.

I don't see free tote, is free necklace

Honored Contributor

Love this fragrance, always always receive compliments when wearing and the good thing is it lasts all day!!!!!Just a little will do it though, it is intense and strong when first spraying, but then it dries to Beautiful!!!!!!!!It is one of my all time favorites!!!!! You can also buy it on some of the fragrance discount sites, like Perfumania and Fragrance dot net and Scentiments dot com!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

Love this fragrance, always always receive compliments when wearing and the good thing is it lasts all day!!!!!Just a little will do it though, it is intense and strong when first spraying, but then it dries to Beautiful!!!!!!!!It is one of my all time favorites!!!!! You can also buy it on some of the fragrance discount sites, like Perfumania and Fragrance dot net and Scentiments dot com!!!!!!!

Which one???{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}