Honored Contributor

For those that ordered this did you see the difference in one use like they said you would? I used it last night & noticed no difference this morning. I will keep using it & see what happens.

Smile

Valued Contributor

I've used it for three days twice a day and have seen nothing. I wouldn't have expected that I would if they hadn't made such a big deal that you would.

Regular Contributor

Oh no! I am still waiting for my shipment. I am not expecting a miracle but I hope to see some improvement.

Super Contributor

I've been using for about 3-4 days, and Nada for me. I'm not certain I'll be

keeping the kit.

Respected Contributor

Glad I didn't order it. As I listened to the "Immortal" wording, it sounded like it was too good to be true. Sorry it didn't work for you as advertised.

Honored Contributor

It really sounded like it would take awhile to see results but some saw instant results (or perhaps it was perceived results?). Do you only get a 30 day money back guarantee or since it is a use-a-vial-every-two-months kind of thing they give you a longer trial period?

I honestly thought her description of what it was suppose to do was a bit unrealistic and far-fetched to say the least. But if you all get results from it, that is all that matters, right?

ETA: awhile back I read that a poster said her derm told her that when there really is an amazing breakthrough in skincare (for example, like this product that claims to do what fillers do), you'd hear about it on CNN and the news, not just on a beauty website. I think that is so true!

Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 HappyDaze said:

It really sounded like it would take awhile to see results but some saw instant results (or perhaps it was perceived results?). Do you only get a 30 day money back guarantee or since it is a use-a-vial-every-two-months kind of thing they give you a longer trial period?

I honestly thought her description of what it was suppose to do was a bit unrealistic and far-fetched to say the least. But if you all get results from it, that is all that matters, right?

ETA: awhile back I read that a poster said her derm told her that when there really is an amazing breakthrough in skincare (for example, like this product that claims to do what fillers do), you'd hear about it on CNN and the news, not just on a beauty website. I think that is so true!

I'm not certain about an extended period of time, but I would call CS and ask. I'm thinking I'll try for 2-3 weeks total and decide. I didn't expect a miracle, but I did expect a slight improvement.

Contributor

I tried it a couple times, and I don't like the way it feels on my face. i was so excited about it and feel kind of let down, my fault for getting swayed by the presentations.

feels kind of heavy and sticky. maybe I used too much?

anyway, I do love the super serum from the last TSV,and the ARC cream, and BB cream.

will try this for a couple weeks then- decide.

dnna

Contributor

My experience is similar to all of yours, except my under eye area. I actually did see a difference there within 10 or 15 minutes after applying and still saw it the following morning. I have very thin skin under my eyes and the beginning of hollows. For lack of a better way to describe it, my under eye area looks fuller and the veins aren't as apparent. I didn't see instant results elsewhere. I wonder if this is the reason they focused on the under eye area so much during the presentations.

Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 HappyDaze said:

Only 30 day return. I recorded part of the show so I could go back & see what they said after I received it. They showed instant results before & after day 1 & results after 30 days. Suppose to use 1 vial per week for 5 wks & stop & not use again for 2 months. I'm going to keep using it to see if I notice any results. I see more results using her Accelerated Recovery Serum. I also thought it felt heavy or thick after I applied it. No way could I use it & apply my makeup. I'm glad I only bought one kit.