Honored Contributor

Beauties, What did you Purchase this week ending 1/30/2015?

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}It's been a long time since we had this thread so I am sure we are still shopping. I purchased:

Secret Concealer by Laura Mercier - love this creamy formula

Ginger Souffle body cream by Origins - what a deal for $14.40 for 8.5 oz. in a tube - beautiful scent. Limited Edition.

How about you? Have a wonderful weekend, Beauties.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauties, What did you Purchase this week ending 1/30/2015?

I bought the Chocolate Bar TS from HSN and a Too Faced Sweetheart Blush.

Andrew Lessman got alot out of me last weekend. Two Big Bottles of Glucos/Condr. Big Bottle of Hair skin and Nails, big bottle of the Marine Collegean and Energy Vitamins.

Set of 950 Threadcount sheets and a Sweater both from Shophq. I need to stay away from the shopping channels!

Respected Contributor

I bought tweaked since I wanted to try it. I am a Wen user but plan on using tweaked maybe once a month if I find that I like it. With the free shipping yesterday I decided it was a good time to order it.

Trusted Contributor

I picked up Dr. Brandt Lineless lip product at TJ Maxx for $7.99, which usually retails for $30. So far I really like it. It's not going to make the lines vanish, I know, but it definitely smoothes them out and makes them less prominent. Also makes a nice primer for lipstick.

Super Contributor

I purchased the most amazing teasing brush on Ebay for $7! My fine hair is so hard to tease at all and this worked with one try!

Esteemed Contributor

I decided to try Isomers - I bought a vitamin C kit they offered last weekend. Received it Wednesday - thank you ShopHQ for super fast shipping!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I purchased the IT CC cream on eBay trial size for 10.00 I wanted to try it and didn't want to purchase the full size. This way I can decide if it works for me.
Honored Contributor

I bought the new Rimmel Wonder'Lash mascara with argan oil.

Blech. I couldn't really tell what the brush was like but I bought it anyhow and the bristles are those stupid plastic things and the wand is really flexible. I only like traditional mascara wands.

The mascara itself is okay but nothing phenomenal. I'll use it but I'm not gonna like it.

Contributor

I bought the Kat Von D contour palette and the tarte contour brush. I am no expert and I am just learning but I think I'm going to really like it. I also got some Copper serum from NCN skincare, which I haven't received yet.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/30/2015 LisaB said:

I bought the Chocolate Bar TS from HSN and a Too Faced Sweetheart Blush.

Andrew Lessman got alot out of me last weekend. Two Big Bottles of Glucos/Condr. Big Bottle of Hair skin and Nails, big bottle of the Marine Collegean and Energy Vitamins.

Set of 950 Threadcount sheets and a Sweater both from Shophq. I need to stay away from the shopping channels!

LisaB, have you used these in the past? I almost bought them for my arthritic knees, but, I really dont think they will help...