Respected Contributor

Skinn Olive and Enzyme Cleanser- Ever use it as a mask?

Dimitry states you can use it as a mask. Has anyone tried it? I am going to do it tonight. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Olive and Enzyme Cleanser- Ever use it as a mask?

I do this and love it as a mask.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 CherryHugs said:

I do this and love it as a mask.

How long do you leave it on? 20 min or so? What do you see changed after its on? More moisture? Thank you for the info.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 LisaB said:
On 1/30/2015 CherryHugs said:

I do this and love it as a mask. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

How long do you leave it on? 20 min or so? What do you see changed after its on? More moisture? Thank you for the info.

If you check out the ingredients, Lisa, you'll see that it has enzymes, olive butter, orange oil. These help to smooth, soften, and resurface the skin when used as a mask. I just leave mine an extra five minutes, then go over it with my little Foreo mini and rinse; but it can be left on as long as you like. HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

Yes. Sometimes when I wash my face, I leave it on 15-20 minutes before I rinse it off. I like it!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

Use it that way all of the time, leave it on maybe 20 minutes or so, just love it!!!

Super Contributor

Yes, I have left it on as a mask, but it is nothing special. I do like it as a cleanser.

Trusted Contributor

Well I wouldn't say I used it as a mask but I would massage it into my skin for about 10 minutes or so while I was watching TV. You can just feel the dead skin balling up when you massage it in for a while. And smells heavenly too.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Valued Contributor

I love that cleanser, but don't care for the other one. Wish he would offer them separately.