Trusted Contributor

Any new drugstore finds you're really impressed with?

I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I like reading about all the goodies you all discover.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Any new drugstore finds you're really impressed with?

Not from the drugstore, but from Walmart. Hard Candy has some great new eyeshadow palettes in a lovely case with faux leather trim. I picked up one right before Christmas in matte nude shades and I'm really liking it. A bit less pigmented than some, but very buildable and I'm using almost all of the colors, which is rare for me.

Honored Contributor

Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation is my current favorite. Wet N Wild and Milani make great nail polishes Wet N Wild Eyeshadow are very good quality with high pigmentation and Milani's eyeliners are basically dupes of Urban Decay's 24/7 liners.

Honored Contributor

Maybelline matte lipsticks from Walgreens and Walmart. They've been out for awhile, good staying power, comparable to high end lines. I have Touch of Spice and Lust for Blush, both in the nude family. Walgreen's frequently runs a buy one get second at 50% off, which about equals Walmart's original price, in our stores anyway.

Valued Contributor

Cerave Hydrating Cleanser and Facial Moisturizer spf 30. Both are excellent. Cleanser is gentle and leaves my skin really soft. Moisturizer has lots of great anti aging ingredients that are usually found in more expensive brands. Not sticky, also leaves my skin very soft. Both are helping me through this harsh cold winter.

Contributor

two from l'oreal. the new infallible lip stain and the new infallible foundation. I'm really happy with the lips stain. it does last all day and my lips have not dried. the foundation goes on nice and it's build able to full coverage, lasts all day too.

another notable mention is the new rimmel long lasting lip stain. need more colors. i find that i can only wear one color, but it too is long lasting and it feels good on the lips without flaking or drying.

Super Contributor

I don't wear traditional foundation but, I was using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer as my "makeup".

I ran out and instead bought Olay Total Effects CC Cream. I Like it a lot better. Better coverage, faster and smoother dry down. Not as shiny after it dries, either. I'm hooked!

Respected Contributor

Pantene strong and full shampoo/conditioner. really does plump your hair! very conditioning. Suave volume shampoo in silver bottle and matching mousse. Just learned it was discontinued Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Cream. I wanted to buy IT CC cream, but it wasn't in my budget at the time. I heard about this and bought it. It's very good for covering the redness in my cheeks.

Light/Medium

Honored Contributor

loreal voluminous butterfly effect mascara......really a great mascara for the price. the brush itself is so different, it creates lots of length, goes on just slightly "wet", and stays on for a long time.

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein