Super Contributor

Eye makeup remover for super sensitive eyes?

I can't wear mascara much anymore because nothing will remove it without stinging my eyes and making them red the next day.

Does anyone have something that works to remove makeup without hurting their eyes?

Contributor

Re: Eye makeup remover for super sensitive eyes?

I have the same issue with eye makeup remover; however, not quite as bad as yours. I have found that the best for me is Almay oil-free remover.

Super Contributor

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover is wonderful. It's the only one that I can use.
New Contributor

I have very sensitive eyes. I use Clinique Take the Day off eye remover in purple bottle, its pricey. But, every time I use something different it doesn't take my eyeliner off.

Honored Contributor

I started using the Kirkland Facial Cleansing Cloths from Costco about a month ago and they're working very well for me.

Super Contributor

I love Blinc mascara. It nevers flakes or gives you racoon eyes. The best part is how easy it is to remove. Just warm water applied with a washcloth, hold it on your eyes for 10 seconds and the "tubes" just slide off. I've given up all other mascaras because Blinc is the best of all of them. And it is gentle on your eyelashes. Check it out. I buy mine on lovelyskin.com

Frequent Contributor

I use Albolene to take off all of my make up and eye make up too. It is thick and clear like vaseline...but when you rub it in your hands and on your face it liquifies. Takes off all make up including waterproof mascara. I use a warm wash cloth to gently wipe it off. Then I wash my face with a creamy cleanser. Albolene is cheap and can be found at most drug stores. I sensitive skin and this works fantastic!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have good luck and no irritation with Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. I smear it on with a fingertip, rub gently then wipe off with a damp cotton pad. Think I ordered it from drugstore.com All the clear liquid ones I've tried including Clinique's Take The Day Off leave a whitish residue on my eyelids. The Physicians Formula one is a liquid but it's creamy, not thick but sort of like a hand lotion would be.

Honored Contributor

Lancome.

Contributor

I have the same problem as you do. My eyes are so very sensitive and I have used Lancôme for years. It is the best and you don't have to buy it that often. Just put it on a piece of cotton and remove your mascara. It really does a very good job and am sure you will be pleased with it.