Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/30?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all keeping warm. I had a pretty good week to end the month of Jan. This week I used up;

Tova Signature Autumn Perfume Spray - 1 oz This is probably my most favorite fragrance in the Tova line. I was very sad to finally finish the bottle of this beautiful fragrance. I hope she will bring it back. I am a little paranoid to shop for perfume and beauty products on Ebay, as I am afraid I would get a "bad" bottle.

Avon Spiced Vanilla Lip Balm This was seasonal for the holidays several years ago. Discontinued.

Bath and Body works Tranquil Mint Body Lotion - 2 oz I think this fragrance has been discontinued.

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/30?

This week I used up-

Tova Nights bath powder 2oz- love this! More in the stash

I also threw out the powder puff

Contributor

My list is for the last two weeks. I am still determined that for the year, I will not buy any new beauty products that are not essential. I'm doing well so far.

L'Occitane Honey Cleansing Toner, 6.7 oz. I really liked this toner. Not only did it smell amazing, it was a milky toner so it was more moisturizing. Sadly, I did look for more of this about a year ago and don't think they make it any longer. This bottle did last me over a year, a little went a long way.

EOS Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Mint and Vanilla. I like these EOS sticks better than the spheres. I was able to use all of the Mint, but I had left the Vanilla on my coffee table and my dog ate it last night Smiley Sad I'd still had 3/4 of the tube left.

Chapstick in Cake Batter, .15 oz. I'm generally not much of a Chapstick brand fan, but I really liked this.

Olay Creme Ribbons with Almond Oil Body Wash, 10 oz. This was the first type of this Creme Ribbons wash that Olay had come out with. I know that they have since changed the scents and packaging. I had bought quite a few of these on sale around the time that they were changing this. I really like this for dry skin in the Winter, it works well at moisturizing.

BBW Yuletide Pear Vanilla Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. This scent was from 3 holiday's ago I believe. I really liked it at the time and had purchased a bunch of the hand soaps and body lotions/cream's. Now I only think it's so so. This was my last hand soap in this scent.

BBW Candy Cane Bliss Moisturizing Hand Soap, 8 oz. I really liked this scent.

Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday from cold, snowy, NE Ohio! Used up the following this past week:

Tippy Toes Baby Soft Wipes - staple in out home. Replaced with same.

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste - another staple. Replaced with same.

Aquaphor Hand Ointment - DH uses this on his hands. Has worked really well in this cold weather. By them 2 at a time, replaced with same.

That's it. Not feeling all that well these days, but I always look forward to posting on this thread each Friday.

Respected Contributor

Clinique moisturizer (I always have more!!)

Calvin Klein Obsession

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Slow week for me:

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer - this was okay. I'm going to back to IT Bye-Bye undereye which didn't thrill me either but I have a lot left in the tube.

Respected Contributor

Philosophy Gingerbread Man Body Wash!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

Happy Friday. Threw out an old Mac lipgloss with the Disney Evil Queen on it. I never cared for the texture of this gloss. I used up a 4 oz avocado oil by Now. It was nice but I like argon oil better. I also used up a 16 oz tub and 3 oz tube of Cetaphil cream. This stuff is a staple in my house. GO HAWKS!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Used up:

BBW Vanilla Bean Noel shower gel -- not my favorite scent, but OK. Replaced with Cashmere Glow shower gel. Yummy!

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Serum - replaced with Isomers Vitamin C cleanser, serum, and cream. We'll see how it goes.....

Avon Dramatic Firming Cream - replaced with another from my stash. Will not go a day without this!

Avon Imari Seduction cologne, travel size. One bottle left - don't know if I'll buy more of this.

T. G. I. F. !

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Purged: UD 24/7 eyeliners in Perversion and Midnight Cowboy. They just don't work that we'll anymore. IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush in Je Na Sais Quoi is old and changes to a very bright pink. Finished: Clinique Lash Power mascara, 3 months is up and it's time to replace with the same. I am really scrutinizing my products thus year. If they aren't enjoyable to use, they are too old to just hoard. Time to let them go.