Regular Contributor

Looking for something new and different foundation ?

I want to try something new in the foundation area. I have 56 yr. normal/dry skin, average amount of wrinkles around eyes, not too many age spots, but large pores. Is there anything new and exciting ??

Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for something new and different foundation ?

I'm 60 with normal/dry skin. I recently bought Bare Minerals Seum foundation & think it is amazing. I never have liked BM powder-type foundation but the Seum foundation makes my skin look great and youthful. You can probably get a sample at ULTA.
Trusted Contributor

there is a good thread on Flower Beauty foundation. Found at walmart

Trusted Contributor
Super Contributor

New? There is Dior Star liquid, which many people love. There is Too Faced Cocoa powder foundation, which is supposed to be good.

I use Nars Sheer Glow or Laura Mercier Silk Creme, applied with an original Beauty Blender or flat top brush in quick circular motions---both of which have been around. I still love Revlon Colorstay from the drugstore, but now I used the whipped (the normal to dry formulation). There is IT CC+ cream. I have liked the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light and Bobbi Brown Skin in the stick form (newer formulation).

EL Invisible Fluid has many who love it ---and so does Chanel Velvet Lumiere

I did not like the EL Perfection Fluid.

I just got a sample of the Hourglass Veil primer but haven't tried it yet---supposed to be great to disguise pores.

And now there is a new (BRAND new) Bare minerals product (not the serum foundation) out.

...and many more!

Trusted Contributor

Physicians Formula has new foundations as well as BB & CC creams

Regular Contributor

Thank you for all your suggestions ! Spring coming I need something new including makeup !

Super Contributor

Funny you mentioned it!

I just added this to my cart:

MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation.

I watched a youtube RAVE review and had to have it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3CIEwQES5U

Super Contributor

I'm using the liquid foundation from FLOWER and really like it. It doesn't settle in my pores and covers well. The powder foundation is also great. I use it over the liquid. You can find the products at Wal-Mart.

Frequent Contributor

I just tried Philosophy Miracle Worker and the name says it all! Truly a wonderful foundation.