Trusted Contributor

Inexpensive tool to remove peach fuzz from face?

I saw something earlier on HSN called the brow shaper by Lilibeth. Does anyone know of a simple tool like this that is sold in drugstores, dollar stores, or Walmart? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Inexpensive tool to remove peach fuzz from face?

A men's Norelco razor - $30 at Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

I found eyebrow razors at TJMaxx 3 for $3.99. The are by Stella item # SL-780016

Amazon has a lot

Honored Contributor

I bought that. You do have to hold it at the right angle for it to work. I think the cost is high for what you get since it says it works for 2-3 months & you need to buy another one. It's pretty cheap plastic & not very sturdy. I won't be buying the set again. I also have the Panasonic Facial Trimmer. They sell it at Ulta for $20 & have it at Amazon for $18. It lasts for a long time. I have also have the old version Panasonic facial trimmer that they no longer sell. I have bought replacement blades for the older one from Panasonic before I bought this newer one.

They have a lot of eyebrow razors for less money on Amazon's site. Some look just like the Lilibeth but don't know how well any of them work.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Nightowlz said:

I bought that. You do have to hold it at the right angle for it to work. I think the cost is high for what you get since it says it works for 2-3 months & you need to buy another one. It's pretty cheap plastic & not very sturdy. I won't be buying the set again. I also have the Panasonic Facial Trimmer. They sell it at Ulta for $20 & have it at Amazon for $18. It lasts for a long time. I have also have the old version Panasonic facial trimmer that they no longer sell. I have bought replacement blades for the older one from Panasonic before I bought this newer one.

I just looked that up on Ulta. Is it like a razor, or does it pluck? Does it hurt? I really need something for my peach fuzz.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 NickNack said:
On 1/29/2015 Nightowlz said:

I just looked that up on Ulta. Is it like a razor, or does it pluck? Does it hurt? I really need something for my peach fuzz.

No it does not pluck & does not hurt. It does work for the peach fuzz. It is like a razor it use a battery. I use mine with my magnifying mirror that has suction cups on it that I can put on the window in the dining room with lots of light coming in so I can see what I'm doing.

Contributor

I use a small epilator I bought on Amazon for less than $30. It does a really good job. I don't like the idea of a razor, because the hair then grows with a blunt edge and your face may feel rough. The hair that grows in after epilation has a fine point on it and is still soft. It works well for me, but it's slightly painful above the lip. You get used to it though. My makeup goes on so much smoother now.
Esteemed Contributor

What's wrong with a regular razor?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

QVC used to sell this coiled gadget called a Bellabe (I think). I use a lot of different things, but that seems to work best for me.
Super Contributor

On 1/29/2015 HonnyBrown said:

What's wrong with a regular razor?

Exactly!i just use a plain inexpensive plastic razor. Use it on a dry face. Quick and easy! It is an old wives tale that the hair grows back thicker or different...LOL! I have been using this method for well over 10 years...my face is smooth and soft.