Occasional Contributor

Watching southern channel and realize the gentleman selling tweak-d self-cleansing hair treatment is the previous owner of Ojon. Just found that interesting. Wondered if anyone ever tried it.

Super Contributor

Several have tried it, and liked it. I have seen previous posts. I just purchased 1 of each. Great time to try with free shipping. Gotta love that!

Occasional Contributor

I just bought it, too. Can't wait to try it..it looks very interesting!

Valued Contributor
I really like it. The process is different but my results were great. It seems like there are about 8 treatments on my medium length hair. I only use it once a week. Even though I like it, I might not reorder. It seems expensive for a shampoo but not for a treatment.
Frequent Contributor

I like this new process, but my scalp felt dirty after. I only used it on the scalp while in the shower as instructed, so maybe I just need to rinse, rinse, and rinse again.

Super Contributor

I was wondering the same thing!! it sure looks interesting, but am just wondering if it would take the place of regular shampoo, was thinking more of a in a pinch type product, or, a fast shampoo kind of thing.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much for the replies with free shipping will probably try.

Honored Contributor

I tried the Rise n' Shine formula the 1st time he was on HSN. It made my hair dry. Guess I should have tried the Nourishing formula. I started using Wen a couple of months ago & like it better.

Contributor

I love Tweak-d! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} They have a show on right now. It has totally transformed my hair. Its all I ever use now, which makes it a bargain for me considering I was used to buying a shampoo, conditioner, weekly treatment, frizz spray, detangler, and oil serums! It sold out every time its been on HSN. I stock up on it especially when they have free shipping like today.

Respected Contributor

I currently use Wen but have wanted to try tweaked. Today is probably a good time to order it since the shipping is free.