Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried the Mally Poreless foundation and if so what do you think? I have tons of foundations however I don't care for any of them. I have Estee Lauder double wear and after a few hours looks Cakey. I have tried Josie Maran which looks like I am not wearing any foundation. It Cosmetic celebration foundation looks cakey and weird in natural lighting. The list goes on and on. What do those of you who use Mally think of her foundation or do you have any suggestions.

Regular Contributor

I have tried two of Mally's powder foundations. Neither worked for me. (47 yrs/med complexion/dry sensitive skin/Rosacea)

I found them too powdery and they settled into my fine lines. (poreless perfection was better than the "unpowder" one)

I got the secret to happy kit, knowing I would probably give the foundation to my teen - and after trying it again, that's exactly what I did! She loves it! (I love everything else in the kit, so it was a win-win)

I've tried some of the same ones you use, and I liked all of them better than Mally's. Haven't tried any of her liquid or mousse ones, but I find her brand is one that I either LOVE the item and it is a HG, or HATE it and can't make it work at all. There is no in between with her stuff and my skin!
(Love her eye products- they are all I use/and can't be without her face defender for work)

Super Contributor

I'm wearing Mally's Poreless Foundation from the happy kit, and I like it. It's sort of matte but natural looking. I usually use bareMinerals Original or Matte foundation which I really like, and always go back to if I try something new, but I could see myself using Mally's too.

I've tried It Cosmetic's Celebration foundation, and agree it looks cakey, and doesn't match my pink skin tones. I haven't tried the others you listed, but I've tried a lot of others and like I said, I always go back to bareMinerals, I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it yet!

I got Mally's happy kit because I needed more mascara, and love her eyeliners, and I've been wanting to try the foundation but not wanting to pay $45 for it, so it was a great deal.