Occasional Contributor

What full coverage foundation works for you?

At 47, my sun damaged skin needs full coverage foundation and I'm not really finding anything that wows me. Clinique is ok, The IT TSV was meh. I love LG baked for 'easy' (days off - not needing full coverage per se) days. What do you use? I'd love recommendations!

Occasional Contributor

Re: What full coverage foundation works for you?

I recently got a sample from Sephora of Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme and I think it's a winner. It has a wonderful light as creamy mousse texture but gives great coverage and is not greasy or drying.

Respected Contributor

Estee Lauder Double Wear.
Frequent Contributor

I have heard really good things about the Georgio Armani foundation but don't want to spend the 60 dollars for it. I have not found any that I like that don't look cakey and gross on me.

Honored Contributor

Silk Crème Foundation by Laura Mercier. Oil-free yet keeps skin hydrated, full coverage. Five stars on her website & sold at Nordstrom (free shpg). I use her foundation in a jar that is medium coverage but I know about the one I mentioned to you from ladies in this forum and reading reviews. If you don't like it, you can return to Nordstrom or if you purchase from LM's website. LM has wonderful products.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation is wonderful. It's full coverage without looking like you have a lot of make-up on.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 NickNack said:

Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation is wonderful. It's full coverage without looking like you have a lot of make-up on.

I went straight to Nordstrom to check it out. The LM site has 2X the colors available.

Super Contributor

I like bare essentials. You can make it light coverage to complete coverage by building it up. Use face cream or argon oil underneath to give it a dewy look that lasts and lasts.

Valued Contributor

On 1/29/2015 birkin baby said: Estee Lauder Double Wear.

I have used this for several years now, it is my go to. I use everything Estee Lauder, for me it is easier and I truly love their products. I buy when they have a GWP.

Respected Contributor

Normally I wear LG BNB but when I want to cover something more then I use Rimmel BB 9-1 cream and it works great and it is not expensive. The color matches great and gets good reviews.