Trusted Contributor

Question for Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pad users

I just received my order of set of two Dr. Denese Firming Facial Pads. When I opened the padded envelope, I could smell the scent of the pads and the lining of the padded envelope was wet, but no liquid in the packaging. One of the jars had a small place where the top liner wasn't sealed so I'm assuming that it where it seeped through. That jar had liquid about halfway to the top of the pads. However, the other jar, which wasn't open, also had the liquid halfway to the top of the peel pads. I'm assuming that I didn't lose much liquid. So I have two questions for those of you who use this product. Is it normal to only have the liquid halfway to the top of the jar and does it hurt the integrity of the product to have it opened like that? Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I hate to send it back if it's not necessary. TIA. :-)
Honored Contributor

Re: Question for Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pad users

I've never had a pad like that in a jar where liquid came all the way up. It's more common that the liquid will be in the bottom only. If the liquid came all the way up, every pad would be a huge, drippy mess when you picked it up. That goes for any facial pads I've ever used, from Stridex in the 80s to the peel pads of today. They should have enough liquid in the bottom that the last pad is as wet as the first, and that's about it. Dr Denese pads, with the exception of your leaky tub {#emotions_dlg.sad} usually have more liquid than any other pads I've bought.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2015 ChynnaBlue said:

I've never had a pad like that in a jar where liquid came all the way up. It's more common that the liquid will be in the bottom only. If the liquid came all the way up, every pad would be a huge, drippy mess when you picked it up. That goes for any facial pads I've ever used, from Stridex in the 80s to the peel pads of today. They should have enough liquid in the bottom that the last pad is as wet as the first, and that's about it. Dr Denese pads, with the exception of your leaky tub {#emotions_dlg.sad} usually have more liquid than any other pads I've bought.

I agree with this. It doesn't sound like you lost much. I actually squeeze a lot of the excess out of the pads before I use them. If not, it can be a bit sticky on your face.

The pads and Hydroshield are 2 of my must have products.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Thank you both for the info. It's good to know that I didn't lose much and I don't need to return/exchange. I appreciate your feedback. :-)