Trusted Contributor

Looking for laser device for wrinkles.....

Hi All,

I bought the Palovia a while back. It was great, really helped with smoothing my skin. However, it was short lived and broke down on me. In fact, I bought another and the same thing happened.

Has anyone used Palovia and another device that is comparable?

Or, do you have a recommendation for another wrinkle smoothing device?

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for laser device for wrinkles.....

The Tria laser, which was a TSV, was a hot topic of discussion on here a while ago. It would be nice to hear from those who experienced it.

However, they had a lot of problems with that device quitting or getting too hot, and having to replace it.

We never did hear anyone too much giving their end results.

Esteemed Contributor

I posted about the Tria device just last week because I was wondering what the final results were for the purchasers. For quite a while there were daily postings about the experiences purchasers were having using it and then nothing more. You had to use it daily for a fixed number of days and then take a break and then begin again. I don't know if QVC even sells it anymore.
Esteemed Contributor

Just checked on the Q site and they do not have it. You can purchase it directly from Tria on line for $495.00
Trusted Contributor

QVC often offers these kinds of beauty devices at the beginning of the year and I was hoping for one, but doesn't look like its gonna happen.

Tria reviews are mixed.

Contributor

I just started using the Tria age defying laser over a month ago and I love it! I already see a huge difference with my pores. Gives a smoother appearance and my face always has a fresh glow. I'm going to stick with it!

Super Contributor

I was one of those who was so excited about the Tria, but I had a response that necessitated stopping it (it turned my skin dark). BUT, I did lots of reading other boards, blogs, etc., and many who liked the PaloVia tried and liked the Tria better, a big factor being that a gel wasn't needed for treatment.

Like with anything, some of us loved the results, others saw no difference. I don't know if anyone else got the Tria Tan, but I learned it's not all that unusual with laser treatments.

There were a couple of other devices mentioned (especially on Essential Day Spa -- those people have tried EVERYTHING) but I'm sorry I don't recall what they were. I do know that if you were happy with the PaloVia, there ARE other options available, so good luck!!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Gallo777 said:

I just started using the Tria age defying laser over a month ago and I love it! I already see a huge difference with my pores. Gives a smoother appearance and my face always has a fresh glow. I'm going to stick with it!

What about wrinkles? I'm not concerned about pores.

Glad its working for you and considering buying it, but not for a few months.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/29/2015 MarenSeattle said:

I was one of those who was so excited about the Tria, but I had a response that necessitated stopping it (it turned my skin dark). BUT, I did lots of reading other boards, blogs, etc., and many who liked the PaloVia tried and liked the Tria better, a big factor being that a gel wasn't needed for treatment.

Like with anything, some of us loved the results, others saw no difference. I don't know if anyone else got the Tria Tan, but I learned it's not all that unusual with laser treatments.

There were a couple of other devices mentioned (especially on Essential Day Spa -- those people have tried EVERYTHING) but I'm sorry I don't recall what they were. I do know that if you were happy with the PaloVia, there ARE other options available, so good luck!!

I never used gel with Palovia. Palovia worked so well, that after using it just four days (over the weekend) a co-worker saw me and immediately asked what I did. No joke. Makes me want to cry that they are no longer available. It really did work.

Super Contributor

If you can wait till Sephora offers 20% off coupon you could buy it from them.That would be a big savings.They offer 2 month money back return or 3 month store credit.Am not sure what month they offer these coupons but someone here is sure to know.