Trusted Contributor

can this new one be used on prestige brands?

Contributor

I was able to use it on the new Bare Minerals product with free shipping.

Super Contributor

Not sure which specific coupon you are talking about ... but there should be some detailed fine print at the bottom of the coupon. It will tell you what is included, and what is excluded {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I received a postcard in the mail last week from Ulta, and it was good for a one-time 20% discount (online or in-store), good on all prestige brands. The only exception on this particular coupon offer was fragrances.

Good luck on your discount, I hope it turns out to be 20% off the prestige brands too!

Trusted Contributor
On 1/28/2015 dusty523 said:

I was able to use it on the new Bare Minerals product with free shipping.

woot!

Honored Contributor

The coupon that was in their circular with our Sunday newspaper was for 20 percent off your entire purchase, but it excluded prestige brands.

I never receive the promos that don't exclude them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

The one I received in the mail last week is good through Jan. 31st (20% off). It excludes fragrance, Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Urban Decay Vice LTD, Beauty Steals and Benefit Brow Services. I was able to get the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette for 20% off and I had an additional $9.00 reduction in the price by using Rewards Points. That was a good deal and I don't think the exclusions are too bad with this coupon.

Trusted Contributor

Last week I got a one time 20% off everything coupon in the mail that included prestige brands since I am a Platinum member. The e-mail that I received and the coupon in the circular is for 20% off everything EXCEPT prestige brands and can be used multiple times. HTH!

Honored Contributor

Ulta just opened a new store less than2 minutes from my condo. Lovely store - clean and organized which makes me give it 100% more points than the dirty, disorganized one 10 miles from my northern apartment.

Still- since I don't much all that much of what they sell and most of that is prestige brands that can't be couponed, I won't be going ;often at all. Trader Joe is literally next door to it, so I might stop in from time to time, but I probably won't spend $10 there in 2015.

Contributor
The 20% will work on prestige brands if you are platinum and use the card they sent in the mail. That one is only one time use. The one in the ad excludes prestige and can be used more than once.
Super Contributor

They are SOOO inconsistent from store to store---and online. MINE is NEVER accepted at my local store, but at others it is. MakeupMLC (Michele) on YOUTUBE was able to use hers on IT brushes, but I was not. Sigh.