Respected Contributor

Elizabeth Grant on...anyone use this line??

They're on the other shopping channel today. I was looking for a peel, or vitamin C. The rest of the line looks ok..not sure on ingredients though. Please tell me if you use anything, and what you like. Appreciate.

Respected Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Grant on...anyone use this line??

I tried one or two items and haven't been dazzled.

Super Contributor

I have her vit.C serum on auto ship. Have tried several things over the years....liked most of them.
Contributor

Wasn't impressed with her line either. Tried it once and never returned.

Trusted Contributor

I wondered the same. The before and afters look amazing. Very tempting.

Valued Contributor

I have used the Caviar line & a few other EG products. I was just not wowed. Maybe if a person experimented with this line they would find an excellent skin care routine but I did not do that. I have found other products in other lines that do wow me but even that took time. Maybe someone who knows this line better will post. It might help if you posted what you are looking to accomplish with skincare & your skin type, age etc. HTH
Trusted Contributor

I used EG years ago until I found out the entire spiel about Susan, Elizabeth's new employee of 10 yrs, who never heard of EG prior to her employment, and now was a loyal user of 10yrs, was in fact EG daughter in-law of 30+ years and her name was really Marion Witz and part owner/director of EG for 20+ yrs.

I was very disappointed to have ELizabeth, shopnbc make up this lie and shopnbc knowing it was a lie and allowing the ruse to continue for years.

Susan's (aka Marion) daughter, Margo is now selling EG and speaks her mother's real name, Marion. I think they finally stopped their fraudulent spiel.

I did like some of the products, but as soon as Marion/Susan was outed, and knowing Elizabeth and her grand daughter, Margo were willingly involved, I dropped that line fast. I think many customers left because of their fabrications.

Maybe some of the old shows are on youtube or somewhere on the internet to actually see fake Susan(Marion) and Elizabeth's demonstration of Torricelumn on air and of course the entire story of how Susan came to EG as an unknown, when in truth she had been her daughter in-law and mother of EG grand children for decades.

I did like EG very much, her personality, charisma, she could sell anything, and did miss her when she stopped her shows. But I'm sorry, the lies should never have happen or been have allowed to continue for years. Very disappointing.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/small-business/sb-growth/success-stories/from-the-...

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/197451/sowhat-are-thoughts-about-elizabeth-grant...

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

It takes panache to hawk cosmetics.......and the granddaughter just doesn't have it (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 SKITTLE said:

I used EG years ago until I found out the entire spiel about Susan, Elizabeth's new employee of 10 yrs, who never heard of EG prior to her employment, and now was a loyal user of 10yrs, was in fact EG daughter in-law of 30+ years and her name was really Marion Witz and part owner/director of EG for 20+ yrs.

I was very disappointed to have ELizabeth, shopnbc make up this lie and shopnbc knowing it was a lie and allowing the ruse to continue for years.

Susan's (aka Marion) daughter, Margo is now selling EG and speaks her mother's real name, Marion. I think they finally stopped their fraudulent spiel.

I did like some of the products, but as soon as Marion/Susan was outed, and knowing Elizabeth and her grand daughter, Margo were willingly involved, I dropped that line fast. I think many customers left because of their fabrications.

Maybe some of the old shows are on youtube or somewhere on the internet to actually see fake Susan(Marion) and Elizabeth's demonstration of Torricelumn on air and of course the entire story of how Susan came to EG as an unknown, when in truth she had been her daughter in-law and mother of EG grand children for decades.

I did like EG very much, her personality, charisma, she could sell anything, and did miss her when she stopped her shows. But I'm sorry, the lies should never have happen or been have allowed to continue for years. Very disappointing.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/small-business/sb-growth/success-stories/from-the-...

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/197451/sowhat-are-thoughts-about-elizabeth-grant...

I do remember a woman named Susan repping the line, then Marion did it for a short time, one and the same.