Respected Contributor

Any reviews for Dr. Sevinor Face Lift Solution /HSN Beauty Day

This has some good reviews and impressive before and afters for tightening the jawline. Anyone ever use it? Is it worth spending the $? It will be one of the products Colleen Lopez features on HSN's Beauty Day on the 29th. I've never heard of it before but the creator is a plastic surgeon. Would like opinions/reviews please.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

Re: Any reviews for Dr. Sevinor Face Lift Solution /HSN Beauty Day

I didn't like it at all. I couldn't get the mask to roll off my face and was left scraping bits of it off. Might work for some, but for me was a big mess! I wish I'd returned it.......

Valued Contributor

The key is to use enough product. Put on a layer and then put on another. Yes, it does work and it lasts a long time. I use it on my hands, too. If you just use one layer, it is a mess to peel off. Also, you have to leave it on for a full 30 minutes. I will probably reorder.
Respected Contributor

Isn't it an acid peel? If so, then there is no doubt there are better ones and for less $$

Respected Contributor

I saw him on HSN for a few minutes last night when I was channel surfing. He says the peel exfoliates and in that way it firms your face because it allows your products to work better. At least I think that's what he said. My problem with that is that none of these creams and serums firm the face, so it would seem his product exfoliates but does not firm. Do I have it wrong? I think that's what he said.

Valued Contributor

I honestly haven't noticed the firming, just love how my skin looks and feels when I remove the peel. I can definitely tell the difference. My guess is there are many peels that do the same thing. The bottle isn't that big, but I am amazed at how many treatments I have gotten and I have only used half the bottle. You could try it and always send it back. I almost did return it, but I felt like I got such good results, that I should keep it. I do think my skin looks better with each use.