Valued Contributor

I am looking for a chocolate (brownish) eggplant. Any suggestions?

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

this is a pretty shade

tramp stamp, butter london

OR

kalista, zoya

Product Thumbnail

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

this one is good..

Trusted Contributor

I have the above butter London shade and agree that this is the color you are describing.

I myself am looking for a sheer purple/lilac color, similar to a gel pink coat only with a purple hue. If you happen to ever notice this shade on the Tatcha reps. presentations, this is the color I'm looking for. If you could help, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Super Contributor
On 1/28/2015 fitfuninformed said:

I have the above butter London shade and agree that this is the color you are describing.

I myself am looking for a sheer purple/lilac color, similar to a gel pink coat only with a purple hue. If you happen to ever notice this shade on the Tatcha reps. presentations, this is the color I'm looking for. If you could help, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Check Zoya they might have what your looking for.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you txrose!

Valued Contributor

Thank you. Now that I see it I am not sure I like it Maybe I am thinking black cherry/plum?

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

""Urban Decay"" had one called ""Blackheart"". It was from ""Holiday 2013"" and I don't know if they make it anymore.

Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 bunjetto said:

Thank you. Now that I see it I am not sure I like it Maybe I am thinking black cherry/plum?

Take a look at ""OPI Black Cherry Chutney"".

Respected Contributor
On 1/28/2015 fitfuninformed said:

Thank you in advance!

OPI Care to Danse