Respected Contributor

O/T Question to those that shower/shampoo in the evening

Do you also take a second shower in the morning before work or just take one shower a day in the evening?

I tend to shampoo in the evening and I do a quickie shower in the morning. Little paranoid about smelling 1/2 way threw my day lol.

Sorry I know its an odd question

Super Contributor

Re: O/T Question to those that shower/shampoo in the evening

If I take one at night, I do not take one in the morning. Just how dirty can one get while asleep? It just wastes water. I don't worry about "smelling" half way through my day.

Esteemed Contributor

I wash my hair every other day in the sink in the evening, shower every morning.

Contributor

If I'm headed to work, yes I take another shower.

Honored Contributor

Wash my hair every other morning in the sink. Shower every evening. Use deodorant in the morning and don't give any more thought. I have to be up at 5:30.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Not an odd question at all. My winter routine when I worked, was to shower and wash my hair at night, then take a quick shower in the morning and curl my hair.
Honored Contributor

evening only......no shower in the morning. i like the few extra moments of sleep.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I take a (quick) shower at night because I don't feel like I can get my makeup off completely at the sink. Makes too much of a mess!

Plus, I like to shave my legs at night as I can't stand my legs not being smooth in bed. Blushing.

I take a longer shower in the morning and wash my hair.

Honored Contributor

I take a shower & wash my hair at night. I don't have time to do that in the morning. I put deodorant on in the morning. I don't worry at all about smelling.

Super Contributor

I always take my shower at night. I do not want to get into bed with all the dirt from the day on me. Like someone else asked, how dirty will I get sleeping for 8 hours? I also get up at 5:30 and wash my hair in the morning if it is "hair washing" day. That is alot of water usage taking a shower at night and in the morning.