Esteemed Contributor

Anybody use Lancôme Visionnaire? Any results?

I'm curious to know if anyone has used this and gotten good results. What is your opinion of this product?
Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody use Lancôme Visionnaire? Any results?

I really love the Lancôme products; yes, my skin is smooth, soft, and unlined. Everyone compliments my skin, and I am 65 ! It has a natural brightness, and I feel that its from using excellent products.

I have always found that Lancôme delivers what they say.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! Thanks for the reminder. I forgot I even ordered this until I saw this thread. Mine was on extended delivery. Just checked my order status and I should have it delivered tomorrow. Looking forward to trying this.

Honored Contributor

I read somewhere that L'oreal Youth Code is a less expensive dupe for Visionaire. I have not done a comparison of the ingredient lists, but it makes sense since Lancome owns L'Oreal.

Valued Contributor

I use and love Lancôme products. However, this product did not work for me! It contains a lot of fragrance which was irritating ~~ and contains alcohol which was drying to my mature skin. Really wish Lancôme would lighten up on the fragrance in their products. The fragrance does nothing beneficial for our skin!! I hope it works for those of you trying it for the first time!!

Regular Contributor

I was given the opportunity to try this for free and did so for three months with no visible results. I did not continue using it after that time.
Contributor

I love it!! after my 30th I have a big pores, I tried and tried diferents products and nothing work but Visionnare is a Miracle {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} my skin is smooth, soft, radiance, and my lines and dark spots almost disappeared ... ah and my makeup stays all day ( I have combination skin, so you know, it is a problem with T zone, but No more!!)

The people started compliments on my skin Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I actually chose this as one of my free samples with one of my orders from Sephora. So far, I've only used it once the other night. I'll preface first by saying I don't have any serious skin issues so I really can't make any comparison towards results in that regard. However, what I was impressed with was how silky smooth my face felt the next morning. I also loved how my makeup just glided on. When I was at work and used the ladies' room, I loved how my face looked in the mirror. I normally hate how my makeup looks in restroom lighting since we all know how bad lighting in there usually is. It didn't even dawn on me at the time that it could be from this product. Since I only have this small sample, I'll probably get one or two more applications out of it. I'll try it out again to see if I get the same result.

Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I read somewhere that L'oreal Youth Code is a less expensive dupe for Visionaire. I have not done a comparison of the ingredient lists, but it makes sense since Lancome owns L'Oreal.

L'Oreal Youth Code is a drugstore dupe for Genifique, not Visionaire.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Not that it matters, but the corporate hierarchy for L'Oreal and Lancome is actually the other way around. L'Oreal is the parent and Lancome is the luxury brand under their umbrella.