Respected Contributor

Suave Professionals Macadamia Light Oil Spray SALE!!

I do not know if its a national sale but CVS with their savings card is on sale for $1.87!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Suave Professionals Macadamia Light Oil Spray SALE!!

Also it behaves well if you wanted to add any additional oil. Works good adding wen oil into it if you feel the need.

Trusted Contributor

At that price, I might have to stop by CVS tomorrow! I use the Suave keratin serum and I absolutely love it, but it's getting hard to find. This might be a good replacement.

Respected Contributor

I never saw the keratin serum. I have the keratin leave in conditioner. I think target sells it. I rarely use 100% of a hair product but this is an exception. I keep a bottle at work and but a little on my ends once my hair dries. I do not like the fact it has mineral oil in it but it works. Also other oils mix well in it so if you had leftover oils mixing works if its the same consistancy

Also I am loving the suave volume mousse. it really does thicken the hair

Trusted Contributor

Haven't tried the mousse but the Root Boost spray is great. Also hard to find, though. I've only been able to find it at a Walmart several miles away. I live about five minutes away from a Walmart, but that one doesn't have much of a selection of anything.

Respected Contributor

I am very impressed with this suave line. I get all of mine at Walmart so I don't have to wait for any sales.

Contributor

CVS is new to my area - can someone explain how this works? It sounds like maybe the Walgreens card - you only get the sales if they scan the savings card.

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

I adore this stuff!!!!!

My grocery store had just the light spray on clearance a few months back and on a whim I bought it. I have thin, fine super straight hair so I was sure it would be a disaster. LOL

I spray it just on the ends of my hair before I blow dry and it's done wonders for my poor hair that gets blow dried then flat ironed.

I'd highly recommend this.

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 TwinsMom said:

CVS is new to my area - can someone explain how this works? It sounds like maybe the Walgreens card - you only get the sales if they scan the savings card.

Thanks in advance!

yes its a red card they scan at the register, also a machine in store you can scan for coupons to print out

Honored Contributor

I don't believe the spray's on sale here. We have just Suave Macadamia Oil Hydrating Conditioner and Shampoo, $6.00 / 2.