Super Contributor

Went to Walmart today and saw the entire line of Flower cosmetics. I wasn't really looking for it, but saw that they had it all...foundations, concealers, blushes, eyeshadows, mascara and lipstick. I didn't know that in foundations there is liquid, cream compact, stick. Has anyone tried the foundation and if so which one? I was tempted but didn't purchase anything today.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Flower Cosmetics Question

Here is a link to a thread that brunette8706 posted, raving about one of the Flower foundations.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/488328/postid/10198214/re-great-foundation-for-l...

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

I love the About Face Foundation, the cream shadows in the pots and the twist mascara. I think it's a great line that doesn't get enough attention. My Walmart has a limited selection, so I have purchased some online, too.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/27/2015 betteb said:

Here is a link to a thread that brunette8706 posted, raving about one of the Flower foundations.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/488328/postid/10198214/re-great-foundation-for-l...

Hi there! Smiley Happy Thanks for posting my link! I cannot say ENOUGH GOOD THINGS about the foundation.

Good luck!

Brunette

Trusted Contributor

I'm liking her powder eye shadows

Super Contributor

Brunette, I saw your previous post about the foundation, but I don't think you said which foundation. Are you using the liquid?

Valued Contributor

I like the about face foundation (Liquid with primer built in) the lip butters and the cream blush. I use af7 in foundation and it's a good match for my skin tone (1y07 in sephora, Mac nc 25-ish). On me it's a natural finish, and I don't have to touch up with powder for a good 5 hrs (i still get a bit oily in the "t"). Not heavy coverage, but it does smooth appreaance of texture/pores. I use a real techniques stipple brush to apply. Really like the cream blush - it's a cream to powder type. I have rose a dendron which looks blech in the pot but is a nice tawny pink on my skin. I found some items on clearance today at 50% off. I think they may be getting rid of some colors or changing packaging. Picked up a few more items but haven't tried them yet.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/27/2015 makeupaddicted1 said:

Brunette, I saw your previous post about the foundation, but I don't think you said which foundation. Are you using the liquid?

Hi there! It's called about face foundation with primer! Read my reviews. I compare this to thE YSL foundation which costs $65.00. Yes it is a liquid but creamy foundation. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I got the stick foundation because I don't have one and it's really nice. It gives good coverage and is buildable.