Super Contributor

I purchased a kit from Isomers this visit that included their bb cream, I must say it is the best bb or cc or any other primer cream out there. Upon application my skin looked smooth as glass, it filled in my tiny 11 lines just like that. You need very little product because it just glides on. It does not have that slippery slip like other creams have. I did not want to even put any makeup on top of it, it looked and felt that good. I will for sure use this when I go to the gym alone. When I applied my makeup on top it still looked smooth as glass, just had to spread the word. It is clear, no color to it so it will not interfere with any of your other items

Valued Contributor

I have it but use it like a moisturizer and it's very nice.

Super Contributor

Usually I like my bb and ccs with a tint, but I could care less if this one has a tint. I applied it like a moisturizer as well and that too works great. So glad the kit I got has this in a 4oz size, it should last me a long time!

Valued Contributor

Would it be suitable for dry skin? I have not tried any Isomers products -- yet!

Super Contributor

Yes, for dry skin, I have very dry skin and this is a dream cream!!

Super Contributor
I love it also!
Esteemed Contributor

beauty,

So glad you love it, and you are right that 4 oz bottle lasts a long time.

You got that in the kit that was such a great deal for those 4 products.

Contributor
May I ask what kit you ordered? I only see this sold individually. Thanks, Susan
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/27/2015 susiecheckbook said: May I ask what kit you ordered? I only see this sold individually. Thanks, Susan

susie

This is the kit, just checked and it is showing sold out.

ISOMERS Four-Piece Super Skin Serum & Complete Firming & Lifting Set w/ Cosmetic Case - 308-564
Super Contributor

Thx Hopi for posting, that is the kit!!! Love the items so far