Respected Contributor

O/T ~ If You Think QVC's Shipping is Slow......Try Kohl's

I ordered 4 pairs of Levi's jeans from Kohl's on January 14 and it still has not shipped. I called Kohl's and was told they have 10 working days before they have to ship anything.

I've ordered from Kohl's before and usually receive in about 2-3 days. They don't sell the tall length I need in the store or I would have bought them in the store.

Ridiculous!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: O/T ~ If You Think QVC's Shipping is Slow......Try Kohl's

ITA. It's not unusual for delivery to take two weeks OR LONGER. Many of their products ship from the west coast so for us here on the east coast it's a long, long wait for delivery. I placed an order right after Christmas for three items; each came in a separate box from a different location. One came within a week, the other two boxes took more than two weeks to arrive.

Free shipping is nice, but not if it comes at the price of poor service.

I never have this problem with Amazon (I have a Prime membership); I don't need free shipping per se, just reasonable shipping.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered from Kohls two pillows when they were on sale. The day I purchased them, I got an email stating they had already shipped. Believe it or not, they arrived the next day. I was shocked as it is usually within a week or about the same as QVC. Amazon can spoil us!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

I really don't mind that their shipping is slow when I can get items on sale plus 30% off.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 twopeas said:

I really don't mind that their shipping is slow when I can get items on sale plus 30% off.

As long as you're aware that shipping will be slow, it's fine.

Same for Target; they ship free over $50.00 and nothing arrives quickly.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Kohl's is incredibly slow, and so is J.Jill. I don't mind slow shipping when it is free. I had a flat $5.00 shipping on the J Jill order, so I was not all that upset about it either, but it took forever! QVC is probably one of the slower shippers, but occasionally they will surprise you; guess it depends where and how it is packaged and shipped.

O/T: I have put a hiatus on my buying on QVC due to the shipping charges. They are too large of a percentage of the cost of the items I am purchasing, and it is not worth it anymore.

Respected Contributor

I recently ordered 2 pairs of shoes for my husband from Kohls and they arrived in about a week. That's OK with me. I'm glad to get a good discount and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I have found with Kohls that the items eithe arrive extremely quickly or take forever. There is no in between with them.

Respected Contributor

I placed an order with Kohl's Sunday night because they sent me a "Mystery" code that ended up being 40% off, which was great, but then to reach the minimum for free shipping I ended up adding some things. I know shipping is slow & that is okay, but then I feel guilty when they ship all of my little things in separate boxes & packages & the UPS person stops at my house 6 times! UPS & the neighbors probably think I have a shopping problem with all of the packages that get delivered! LOL

Trusted Contributor

That's weird because I've always had really fast shipping when I order from Kohl's and I order from them quite a bit. I usually get an e-mail within 24 hours of placing my order that it has shipped. With QVC.......4 days later and my order will still be ""processing""!