Valued Contributor

Is anyone ordering the Mally kit that was shown tonight?

The secret to happy seven piece? I really like her mascara so I hope I like the other products in the set. Only thing I don't think I'll like is the lip gloss. It looks really pink.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone ordering the Mally kit that was shown tonight?

Gee guess not. I didn't see the presentation but I bet the lipgloss won't be as pink as you described when applied. Hope it works for you.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the one and only reply Bella, lol

I'm really wondering if I made a mistake by ordering. I thought it was a popular line. I do have her mascara and I really like it but haven't tried anything else. I don't really like lip gloss anyway so I probably wouldn't use it even if it was a different color.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't see the presentation either. But it looks like a really nice kit. It seems to have useful products in the kit. But I have not tried the poreless foundation.
Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Nadine said:

Thanks for the one and only reply Bella, lol

I'm really wondering if I made a mistake by ordering. I thought it was a popular line. I do have her mascara and I really like it but haven't tried anything else. I don't really like lip gloss anyway so I probably wouldn't use it even if it was a different color.

Yeah, who loves ya?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

She was all the rave for awhile. But, who cares? If it works for you and you like it, rock it! I think it is a quality line.

Honored Contributor

It is an excellent deal. I know some really like that foundation. I've never tried it but on its' own it is almost the price of the whole kit. I hope you like it!

Respected Contributor

Are you talking about A262525? I have this kit.

Super Contributor

Years ago, I tried various "sets" of cosmetics and learned a good lesson: half the products were useless because of wrong colors, or unfortunate reaction to ingredients.

So ... I just buy individual products from the drugstore. My skin looks just fine with Almay and Physicians Formula cosmetics.

Esteemed Contributor

Other than the lipgloss I think it is a nice configuration. I don't care for Mally's lipglosses as I find them to be goopy and heavy feeling. The one in this set is also much too bright and (IMO) doesn't enhance any of the models shown wearing it.

She may not be my favorite vendor to watch present, but Mally eyeliners, mascara, and brushes live up to everything she says about them. I haven't tried the foundation in this set, but other foundations I've tested from Mally seem to be pretty nice in feel, color, and wearing time. In on air presentations the correcting brightener appears to be white and shiny. I don't do shiny under my eyes, and the creamy white hue may not be the most flattering color to brighten under my dark skinned eyes. It may be ok for TV and photographic, but may look a little clownish in my real life situations. I've seen the brow product in person and it's harmless. Those with the darkest brown-to-black hair may find the color on the light side, but it will sufficiently work.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies, I feel a little better that I didn't cancel the order. If just a few things in the kit work it'll be worth it I guess.

Only thing I hate is tax and then adding the shipping, usually when they add it all up I don't order.