Valued Contributor

Fellow East Coasters- Hang Tough Tonight & Tomorrow

Don't know what we will all find in the morning. Weather reports keep changing. Good luck to all of us!! Stay warmSmile

Super Contributor

Re: Fellow East Coasters- Hang Tough Tonight & Tomorrow

Same here-thank you Virgosun! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm a little envious of the snow you are getting! All we got out of it was a little rain. Stay warm, and be careful driving, but enjoy!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you and good luck to you and all! You are so right about this ever-changing forecast. I just came in from walking my dog. It's verrrrrry cold and crisp out. The streets are quiet and an eerily calmess is in the air right now. There's only about an inch on the ground from the snow we had earlier but pretty much haven't seen any flakes falling tonight. Our local news is saying now that it's supposed to start up in the late hours tonight and that's when we are supposed to get hit with the heaviest snow.

Respected Contributor

thank you and all you ladies stay safe!

we use a wood stove and had to burn it out because the wind has picked up so much it affected the downdraft and got too smoky!

we have a generator for the fridge and one TV. i may shower because someone on another thread mentioned washing hair and showering because the power will go out. When Sandy hit we had no power for 3 days.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Lucky charm said:

I'm a little envious of the snow you are getting! All we got out of it was a little rain. Stay warm, and be careful driving, but enjoy!!

Why would anybody be envious of a blizzard? When it's all said and done, I surely don't want to be shoveling all this out. Looks like a lot of physical work to me. Stay safe everybody. Sorry this dangerous storm went your way.

Super Contributor

Best wishes to all in the Northeast: hope everyone stays safe and needs met!

Respected Contributor

Everyone stay safe.

We may also get 3 feet of snow, but I sure hope they are wrong.

Valued Contributor

Lucky for us! This morning we only have about 9"" instead of 2 feet. The storm went out east of our area. Areas of Long Island getting the worst of it. But boy is it cold out brrrrr

Super Contributor

Thankfully spared in NYC, the no blizzard.