Frequent Contributor

Got the IT TSV last week and I have to say it's fantastic. I love the concealer and the foundation, which a lot of people said had a terrible "delivery" system, is quickly becoming my favorite foundation. I ordered the Light and it is perfect. With the brush, it goes on flawlessly and I think the delivery system is just great. It's not messy because you use the brush which can wipe up any extra foundation. Jamie did it again.

Trusted Contributor

I love it too. The lipstick is my new favorite. I love the brush which I use for the powder. The CC cream is my regular foundation and the powder over it looks beautiful. I like the new eye cream as well. To me, it appears my eye area is brightened, not sparkly.

Regular Contributor

I opened my kit but didn't have time to figure out how to get the cc cream open or read the instructions. Did you have to puncture the opening somehow to get started?? I do like the eye product and so far that's the only one I've tried but hoping to like it all. I know the coverage on her makeup compact has been great for me in the past.

Trusted Contributor

That's awesome! Thanks for the review! My shipment is out for delivery.

Super Contributor
I am still on the fance about mine because the color is a little off on the CC cream for me so it may go back. The quality of all It products is great non the less.
Super Contributor

I missed out on this kit and admit that when reading the multiple negative reviews on another thread, I was feeling less disappointed that I was unable to get one; however, as always, there are pros and cons, and I appreciate your review! Thanks so much!

Valued Contributor
I really like my kit but now wish I had ordered light instead of medium, I wish we could change colors on auto delivery.
Valued Contributor
I finally got mine today and I love it! The powder really makes my skin appear flawless applied over the cc cream. I think the eye cream is great. I don't like concealers because most are too thick but this looks natural like I'm not wearing anything. As for the glitter I think some may be heavy handed because the only way I could detect it was with an extra magnifying mirror under bright lights. Even then it was barely noticeable but again I only need a small amount. I apply the concealer to my finger, press my 2 ring fingers together and that's enough for both eyes. I'm really happy that I got this on AD.
Valued Contributor
On 1/26/2015 Persephonel said: I really like my kit but now wish I had ordered light instead of medium, I wish we could change colors on auto delivery.
I would call cs and ask them to change it for the next shipment. They should be able to do it.
Super Contributor

I received mine today and it's another winner from Jamie! I was beginning to second guess my decision after reading all the negative comments. I love everything in the kit. The CC cream is not different/darker, there is no glitter in the under eye concealer and the finishing powder is NOT the same as the Celebration foundation.