Respected Contributor

Looks Like Salma Hayek Products Are Being Phased Out

She used to have space on the CVS wall displaying her products, but know there are very few products and are displayed in a cardboard display case. I was looking for her retinol capsules as they have really good reviews but nothing is there only foundations, lipsticks,and some creams.

a

Valued Contributor

Re: Looks Like Salma Hayek Products Are Being Phased Out

I love her shampoos and conditioners, so I hope they are not being phased out.
Respected Contributor

Saw her items in CVS yesterday ... buy one/get one free.

Occasional Contributor

the 2 CVS stores that I go to are well stocked -and even have some new items,one being a radiant oil for about 20 dollars and a sunscreen oil that reminds me of the Hourglass primer -about 10 dollars.

so fully stocked, last week was buy 2 get one free, this week buy 1 get 1 free on some of her items ( and other lines as well.

I am hoping it is not discontinued! I think her stuff is great, and the prices are wonderful. highly rated on makeup alley. similar to Clarins in many ways -except the $$$

Trusted Contributor

I bought one of her skin care products at CVS yesterday as it was BOGO free. I saw her products in 3 different parts of the store. Makeup in the makeup department, hair and body care at one of the end caps, and her facial products with the other facial/skin care products. Seemed to be a good amount of everything so hopefully they are not being phased out and perhaps are in different areas of your store as well.

Respected Contributor

I love her shampoos and conditioners but I stopped buying it for the bottles are way too small for the price. Like dang oz per oz wen is probably cheaper lol.

Respected Contributor

I went back to CVS and looked in other areas of the store and the poster was right. They are in other parts of the store. I find the retinol capsules BOGO free such a good deal.Thanks soonersis for the heads up!!

Honored Contributor

OP I wish you would have done a bit more investigating before putting on bogus information about a product. Just sayin...

"Pure Michigan"
Frequent Contributor

I'm glad you enjoy her products! I really wanted to like them..... but I have to admit, I just don't. I've never tried her skincare, but I have used her curl shampoo and conditioner, and her curl cream. They left my thick curly hair very frizzy, unfortunately.

Valued Contributor

I hope not. I really like her eye makeup remover, it is not oily, nor does it sting my eyes. the makeup products were just ok, however I think the skincare/hair products are nice.