Valued Contributor

Tammy from Algenist Skincare-Perfect Look!!!

This vendor has the perfect look for promoting cutting edge skincare and new technology and ingredients. Her hair is in a fashionable but natural pony tail and her outfit, black pants with a deep blue top banded in a bit of black at the neckline was flattering and modern. She looked pulled together in a professional but attractive way that made you think "I'd like to look like that" and want to hear about what she was selling. A look very much in keeping with her message. IMO

Valued Contributor

Re: Tammy from Algenist Skincare-Perfect Look!!!

Did anyone else see her this morning? What's your thoughts on how her look helped promote the image of the Algenist line?

Esteemed Contributor

She is a very young attractive woman. It's just too bad what she is selling falls short. I waited for almost 30 days for the products to work and nothing. What's with the promise of ten days!? I returned mine and would never buy again.
Trusted Contributor

her voice drives me crazy- its like she is speaking with her teeth clinched. I wonder if she had been in accident or something with her jaw.

Valued Contributor

Virgosun, I agree with you. What a nice post to read.

I adore Algenist products and use many of them that are gluten free. I was disappointed that this TSV had wheat, but I did pick up another neck cream, cleanser, and Retinol.

I hope their next TSV will have a Genius Discovery Kit.

Super Contributor

I believe Tammy lives in San Francisco. As well as my sister. The women there really know how to dress. Professionally and just classy. Very put together. You do not see anyone stepping out in yoga pants there.
Frequent Contributor

I agree with poregirl when it comes to the way she talks. I can't stand to listen to her either due to her clinched teeth. I had my husband give his opinion and he thought the same thing with her clinching her teeth. I hate when she is on because of how she talks, I am sorry.

Super Contributor

On 1/26/2015 poregirl said:

her voice drives me crazy- its like she is speaking with her teeth clinched. I wonder if she had been in accident or something with her jaw.

The botox way of speaking...

:

When my friend gets botox she speaks like that fr a few days..

Frequent Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Hippie Chic said: I believe Tammy lives in San Francisco. As well as my sister. The women there really know how to dress. Professionally and just classy. Very put together. You do not see anyone stepping out in yoga pants there.

If fear causes it, then when she is off camera later she may be in pain from clinching etc

Trusted Contributor

On 1/26/2015 luv my Golden said:

I agree with poregirl when it comes to the way she talks. I can't stand to listen to her either due to her clinched teeth. I had my husband give his opinion and he thought the same thing with her clinching her teeth. I hate when she is on because of how she talks, I am sorry.

I noticed this also. I immediately saw that her mouth hardly moved when she was speaking.