Respected Contributor

I just wanted to thank whomever posted about this wonderful, moisturizing cream from MAC.

I no longer need to wear foundation. If I have a bit of redness one day, I just use a concealer but don't need to put makeup on all over my face anymore.

It makes skin glow with radiance but it is not sparkly. If you are a Paula's Choice fan, she rates it BEST.Smile

Respected Contributor
I actually had this in my Nordstrom online cart, but saved it for later. Now I'm intrigued. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
On 1/25/2015 wvumountiefan said: I actually had this in my Nordstrom online cart, but saved it for later. Now I'm intrigued. Smiley Happy

When I purchased it, I originally did so because I read on this forum that it was a good product to "lighten" up foundations that were slightly too dark. Little did I know how after using it for a few days, it would have the benefit of helping me to have very clear, luminescent skin. I couldn't be happier.....now I just hope they don't discontinue it because the girl at the MAC counter told me they discontinued the Strobe lotion.