Respected Contributor

She has a retinol kit that has gotten rave reviews. Has anyone ever tried her products?And if you have gotten the retinol products what are your thoughts.

Honored Contributor

I think her products and ingredients are only mediocre at best, nothing special in any of them.

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered her lip plumping product. If it doesn't work, I can send it back.

Respected Contributor

That lip plumping serum is calling my name.

Respected Contributor

I don't believe that stuff plumps lips for a single second. I respect Dr. Graf and I don't have the facts on it, but I don't believe it anyway. Dr. Graf's products are nice and very moisturizing. That alone makes your skin look better in days, though I haven't used them in a while.

Did anyone see the extreme close-up on Dr. Graf's face this morning? She has flawless skin with no signs of aging. I don't believe for ONE SECOND that it's due to her products alone, given that she's 57 now or on her next birthday. If her skin really looks that ageless in real life, it seems to me that she must have had some kind of treatments or surgery. I can't prove this, but, again, common sense suggests this to me.

Regardless, she has some good products, but no one's products are that good or we'd all look 25.

Trusted Contributor

I've used her exfoliating pads each evening for years and love them! I appreciate the thread as it reminds me I have to order more...usually buy from EBay or Amazon.

Honored Contributor

I think it is odd that when I click on the Ingredients tab for her products, most of them do not come up. Didnt she do ads at one time in mags for Botox?

Respected Contributor
On 1/25/2015 Ms X said:

I don't believe that stuff plumps lips for a single second. I respect Dr. Graf and I don't have the facts on it, but I don't believe it anyway. Dr. Graf's products are nice and very moisturizing. That alone makes your skin look better in days, though I haven't used them in a while.

Did anyone see the extreme close-up on Dr. Graf's face this morning? She has flawless skin with no signs of aging. I don't believe for ONE SECOND that it's due to her products alone, given that she's 57 now or on her next birthday. If her skin really looks that ageless in real life, it seems to me that she must have had some kind of treatments or surgery. I can't prove this, but, again, common sense suggests this to me.

Regardless, she has some good products, but no one's products are that good or we'd all look 25.

Surgery would tighten, but wouldn't improve the texture or translucence of her skin. For the most part, in my experience, great skin in your 50s and up is primarily genetic. Taking good care of your skin helps maintain it and perhaps slow down the inevitable aging that your genes are dictating.

I've tried Dr Grafs products and the only one that I absolutely loved and did what was promised is no longer available. It was a cream skin soother that worked on soothing bites, burns (both sun and heat related) and all other kinds of irritations.

Respected Contributor

The retinol exfoliating pads are very good, the body cream is a real winner in my book and I continue to purchase that and the hand cream is terrific. Yes, Dr. Graf has flawless skin-she has access to Rx peels, formulas etc. Why shouldn't she look great? Like Dr. Denise, her face (and ours) is her fortune.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the new lip cream. She said it had collagen and copper...so we shall see. I always use something on my lips at night, so at the least, it should moisturize.

I have used a few products from her with no results. The ingredients are mostly listed on the kits. I see alot of vegetable oil, and retinol at the bottom. I use products from other lines that contain the ingredient I want at the top...like retinol, or hyaluronic acid. So I think this is how she keeps the prices down.