Respected Contributor

Foreo Luna Differences in Full Sized Units

Forgive me if this has already been plastered all over the beauty forum & I missed it.

There seemed to be confusion on the differences between the regular-sized units.

Here's what I've learned which is hopefully helpful and not redundant. Apologies the font is so small.

White Device– Ultra-Sensitive Skin: The wave formation of closely packed, smooth silicone ridges is designed to minimize abrasion for the most sensitive skin, offering cleansing that’s highly effective at transferring T-Sonic pulsations, yet extra-gentle at the same time.

Pink Device– Sensitive/Normal Skin: This brush surface features thinner touch points for gentle cleansing, with an area of thicker touch points grouped towards the top of the device. This allows for deeper, precision cleansing of areas around the nose, ears and hairline. PINK device

Blue Device– Combination Skin: Up to 80% of this brush surface is covered with thinner touch points for gentle cleansing, with two additional waves of thicker touch points for the stronger cleansing of oily patches. Targeted cleansing around the nose, ears and hairline is aided by the thicker touch points at the top of the device.
Valued Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna Differences in Full Sized Units

Thanks!! That is very helpful--it's the first time I have read those descriptions. I have the blue one (love it!) and gave the pink one for a Christmas gift. KK
Valued Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna Differences in Full Sized Units

I have the pink and LOVE it. I wouldn't suggest the white unless you have super, ultra sensitive skin and/or have some sort of skin issue (like bad eczema). Blue is good if you have normal skin or for men who have sensitive skin.

I highly suggest the Luna, especially if you tried Clarisonic & it was too harsh or if you want an easy cleaning sonic device. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}