Honored Contributor

Any one tried this natural skincare products? Made in Vermont.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Frequent Contributor

I haven't tried the skincare but I love the lip & cheek tint.

Respected Contributor
I've gotten a few samples. Cleanser and a mask. They were ok, but nothing I would buy, as they seem very expensive for what you get. Just my opinion. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

not skincare but the lip and cheek tint which I like and the be adored lip product which I absolutely love.

Their nourishing cleanser intrigues me but it is just a little too much I think and I love my One love organics so not really interested in changing. Most of their skincare has too many ingredients in it that are potential irritants.

Respected Contributor

I do not know if it matters to you, but beautypedia.com thinks all of her products(except one) are poor.

Honored Contributor
On 1/24/2015 janey2 said:

I do not know if it matters to you, but beautypedia.com thinks all of her products(except one) are poor.

I did see that, and it does matter to me, especially given the very high prices.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 1/24/2015 janey2 said:

Yes, I saw that.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

I tried one of their kits. Really no big deal. If you like natural, Evan Healy or Andalou Naturals gives you more bang for your buck.

Respected Contributor
I honestly think there are lots of natural skin care lines that are probably as effective and more kind to the pocketbook. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 1/24/2015 ProductGuy said:

I tried one of their kits. Really no big deal. If you like natural, Evan Healy or Andalou Naturals gives you more bang for your buck.

I particularly like Andalou Naturals........I use it along with Skinn

♥Surface of the Sun♥