Valued Contributor
I've been using bare Minerals Multi-wrinkle Repair. Am liking the results. Anyone use Bare Minerals skin-care products? Eye cream, Cleansers, neck cream?? Any info would be appreciated. TIA
Regular Contributor
I have used their SPF moisturizer, the regular combo moisturizer at night, firming eye, moisturizing eye cream in the jar, and the Purifying Cleanser. I've like all of these. The eye cream in the tube does firm. I used their previous versions, too. I've alternated this brand and Paula's Choice. I definitely want to try the neck cream next. HTH
Trusted Contributor

i like the eye cream in the little tub

Trusted Contributor

what kind of results did you get?

Valued Contributor
On 1/24/2015 poregirl said:

Thanks for the responses. Hi Poregirl.- it smoothed lines & wrinkles; my biggest skin issue is vertical lip lines and nothing seems to work well on those but the Wrinkle Repair & Serum Foundation work well. I'm thinking about trying other BM prods. I got them at Ulta.
Super Contributor

I have used all of their skincare but tapered off in the last couple of years. The best products I think are the ones in the red containers, the oil products, that eye cream just melts when applied, it really gives my thirsty eyes hydration, love the oil cleanser and the 5 oil blend for the face.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/24/2015 chisos said:
On 1/24/2015 poregirl said:

Thanks for the responses. Hi Poregirl.- it smoothed lines & wrinkles; my biggest skin issue is vertical lip lines and nothing seems to work well on those but the Wrinkle Repair & Serum Foundation work well. I'm thinking about trying other BM prods. I got them at Ulta.

there is a kit on sale at Ulta for $19.00 that has moisturizer & cleanser in it right now.

bareMinerals Hello Jetsetter

$30.00

$19.00
Regular Contributor
On 1/24/2015 beautymogul said:

I have used all of their skincare but tapered off in the last couple of years. The best products I think are the ones in the red containers, the oil products, that eye cream just melts when applied, it really gives my thirsty eyes hydration, love the oil cleanser and the 5 oil blend for the face.

Ooohh, I really want to try the oil eye cream in the red jar. I tried the tester on the back of my hand at Macy's and I agree - it just melted right into my skin.

Regular Contributor

I was just going to mentioned I bought the BE Neck Cream at Ulta with my last 20% off card. I haven't opened it yet but I understand it is a highly rated product.

I have the jumbo-size BE Moisturizer for combo skin that I use at night (SPF one in the daytime); and although I haven't used it every night, it has nearly lasted me a year. I would say my skin it normal/combo.

Valued Contributor
I have never liked BM original miner powder foundation but I recently bought the Bare skin serum foundation, Mineral Veil, Wrinkle Repar & a few other make-up items. I love them & appreciate any recommendations because I am interested in trying other skin care products.