Valued Contributor

Very aggravated with IT TSV order!

I ordered the IT TSV 2 days ( Jan 17th ) before it was even presented on QVC! I got that special e mail that allowed me to order early. I happened to check my order status today and it said BACK ORDER! WHAT?? I called CS and she said she sees that my order is on back order and they supposedly sent me a letter explaining why. I haven't received the letter as of yet. I used the same up to date credit card that I always use. Originally my order said it would be delivered today. The CS rep said she has no idea why my order is now on backorder. Anyone else have this happen to them re: the IT TSV? I have ordered from QVC for many years. I thought by ordering early, I would be ok since I figured it would sell out in medium.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Very aggravated with IT TSV order!

That's crazy. I swear they ship the pre-orders last.
Super Contributor

I got my preorder pretty fast.

Super Contributor

I preordered light and medium. Received the light 2 days ago, the medium is nowhere to be found. It shows shipped but in limbo, as if UPS hasn't even picked it up yet. Frustrating to say the least!

Super Contributor

You might want to contact IT directly. They may be able to do something to help. I'd say it's worth a shot! There's nothing to lose, really.

Frequent Contributor

I pre ordered also, Had no problem. Received it within a couple days.

Respected Contributor

Hello, elruth. Smile

Sorry that happened to you. Like SparklyTiara posted, try contacting IT directly.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Frequent Contributor

Mine indicated delivered by UPS and was not. No replacements availab,e so just give refund.
Valued Contributor

I called QVC CS and they said it was in process. Now I see it is back to being listed as BACKORDER. I called again and the CS lady was quite snippy and said it is all supply and demand and IT didn't supply enough product. This is odd since I ordered 2 days before the presentation! I did just now email IT so maybe they can clue me in re: what is going on. I almost feel like canceling but I do want to try that new powder.

Super Contributor

I agree with poster above, call IT Cosmetics themselves if QVC is not going to help you. Their CS is great.