Valued Contributor

Isomers- Bought the Hand Cream- Sounds Like it Could Also Be for Face!!!

This was a very good deal and from the way Manuela described the ingredients they sounded like they would work well for lightening face spots too. Especially since she said it was absorbant and not greasy. Going to try it out!

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers- Bought the Hand Cream- Sounds Like it Could Also Be for Face!!!

I havent looked at the ingredients but when she was talking about it, I wondered the same thing, if it could be used on the face. Did she say it could? I am going to look at the ingredients but I always think there aren't very many ingredients I can think of that you can use on your hands (or anywhere else) but can't use on your face.

Valued Contributor

She didn't actually say it but there didn't seem to be any reason why not to use it on any part of your body or face. There didn't seem to be any ingredients that would be harmful and if it clears up spots on delicate skin on hands then it should be ok for face. Willing to take a chance.

Respected Contributor

I bought it too. My hands are really looking bad.

Esteemed Contributor

virgosun,

You will love the handcream, it's amazing but I am almost sure she probably formulated for the hands.

She does have the face creams that will do the same, you may want to pose the question on line to ShopHq or even email or call Isomers.

Honored Contributor

Just looked at the ingredients and there is nothing in there that I would warn against using on the face, in fact, there are many facial products with the same ingredients but they go for alot more money.

Valued Contributor

I emailed their website and just got a reply. The hand cream can be used on the body and face. They do have another dark spot corrector for the face but it's $55 for one small bottle. Am definitely giving the hand cream a try because I also want to use it on my chest and arms.

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 virgosun said:

I emailed their website and just got a reply. The hand cream can be used on the body and face. They do have another dark spot corrector for the face but it's $55 for one small bottle. Am definitely giving the hand cream a try because I also want to use it on my chest and arms.

thanks for letting us know!

Honored Contributor

Which hand cream, Isomers has quite a few different ones, thanks.

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Shelbelle said:

Which hand cream, Isomers has quite a few different ones, thanks.

I think it is 303-898. This is the set I ordered.